The New Task

Jimin woke up with the shell on his palm again. He kissed it and kept it in his drawer

He stood up and stretched. He did a few sit ups and push ups. He looked at his perfectly toned body and admired it

---Jimin---

I have a very toned body and when I was a kid I was never like this before...

After I met her that day I promised myself that the next time I see her, I won't be the same weak Jimin. It is I who will protect her and not the opposite of it. Now, that I have already succeeded I am now just waiting for the time I see her again.....

I then went downstairs and as usual they are already eating, they were also looking at me with creepy smiles

Jimin: What's the problem?

Tzuyu: Oh look, speaking of...

Sana: Ahhaahahha, it is confirmed!

Jimin: What?
I was confused

Tzuyu: You are in love!

Jimin: What the he-

Mina: Halmeoni said that you suddenly stopped walking when you saw her again. You were captivated by her beauty!

Dahyun: It is confirmed!!!!!

Ugh! Another day like this. I don't know why I am not yet used to it. Everyday they tease me and I hate it. Today is just the same day as usual....

I went into my office and saw that Jeongyeon is not there but, I saw my coffee on the table and reports finished on my table that only my signature is needed. I enjoyed the coffee and signed all the papers

After 1 hour and 12 mins she arrived looking beautiful as always but, today she is more beautiful she wore a nice coat and a skirt....

Jeong: Here are the reports from Ms. Mina and Mr. Gael, new designs from Ms.Sana and Ms.Dahyun. I have scheduled a meeting for you with Mr. Albert Park later at 3:45 pm. Any new assignment for me Mr. Park? I am sorry I wasn't here when you arrived Mr. Park, I went directly to the secretary of Mr. Albert as soon as I got here and went straight to your siblings.
she said which shocked me.

None of my previous secretaries did their assignments excellently like her...
Oh wow! Wait what?

Jimin: None but, expect to have some later. Thank you...
wait what? it is my first time to thank a secretary....

She bowed and left. I sensed myself wanting her to stay to-. Oh no this is bad! My shell girl, it is she who owns my heart....

---Jeongyeon---

I arrived in Mr. Park's office and did my regular assignment. Checked his schedule, cleaned his table and made coffee....

As soon as I finished it, I head to the 5th floor to make a schedule for Mr. Park with his father.

I was wondering why can't he just tell it to his father? He is his son after all.... Well, maybe that's the life and rules of the company....

I talked to Mr. Albert's secretary

Jeong: Please unnie I need to sched an appointment for Mr.Park please.....

Sec: Oh I am sorry Jeongyeon his schedule is really packed.

Jeong: Please check one more time

Sec: Ok

She scanned her files but still no.....

I thanked her and left I head to Sana and Dahyun's office

Jeong: Goodmorning Ms. Sana and Ms. Dahyun. Mr. Park requested for the new designs...