The Contented

Jeongyeon is very anxious. She doesn't know where they were going but she is sure that it is somewhere relaxing because Jimin said it.

Jeongyeon watched the environment in the air with Jimin and slowly she understood where they were going. The helicopter landed on the island, on the island where Jeongyeon finally gave Jimin another chance. They left the helicopter and it left them alone in the island

When Jeongyeon scanned the surroundings she saw an unfamiliar nipa house. It was made of bamboos and it looked nice.

She looked at Jimin

Jimin: That house is ours jagi....

Jeongyeon ran to the house and admired its beauty. Jimin neared his wife and held her waist. Still his wife was mesmerized by the house.

Jeong: But, chim the owner of this island might get mad...

They faced each other. He brushed her chin.

Jimin: That wouldn't happen. I know the owner of this island...

Jeong: Jinjja?

Jimin: Yep and she's right here in front of me....

Jeongyeon was surprised. She was  overwhelmed. Overjoyed.

Jeong: Me?

Jimin nodded.

Jeong: What do you mean?

Jimin: Well you insisted that we will use both our money on our house although I wanted to only use my money. Since you were stubborn I thought of a better gift for you... This...

Tears fell from her eyes. She is thankful for his gift very thankful.

She held his face.

Jeong: Thank you but, I must let you know your love is the best gift. You being there with me every step of the way is more than enough for me.....

Jimin knew that his wife doesn't need material gifts but still he wanted to give her something. He loves her so much. And he is very happy to hear those words from her....

He pulled her and gave her a kiss. This day they are no longer Mr. Park Jimin and Ms. Yoo Jeongyeon but, Mr and Mrs. Park. They will be no longer two persons who love each other but to halves that makes one, that makes a whole, they are one. This day they swore in front of everybody, in front of God that they'll forever love each other and be the best partners and parents. This day Jeongyeon is his, Jimin is hers. And will forever be until the end of time

They pulled back from their kiss and they pinned their foreheads

Jimin: I love you Park Jeongyeon....

Jeong: I love you Park Jimin until the end of time.......

---Jimin---

I woke up early and cooked breakfast for my wife. On the first morning that we are husband and wife I would like to make a special breakfast for her. I cooked her favorite Filipino breakfast. Fried rice, eggs, dried fish, fried pork and sliced tomato. I bet she'll love her breakfast. Its already 7 in the morning. I moved the curtain by the door to enter our room. She is still in deep sleep.

I neared her and I can hear her snoring quietly. I chuckled. Her enchanting gorgeous face is making my heart beat go crazy.

I traced her nose to her lips with the use of my fingers. Then I gave her a kiss then after I moved back

She moved a bit. Her eyes still close but I bet she's already awake.

Jeong: Goodmorning.....

Jimin: Goodmorning jagi......