The Photoshoot

The finals of the kids is done and it was time for vacation. The kids were so excited because it'll be their first time and they will all go. Seungyeon, Jin and Jungkook are also included.

Seungyeon will only stay for two days, while the others will stay for a week.

---Seungyeon---

I really can't believe I was tagged along. I really have no plan to join them but, my father and Uncle Albert insisted that I should join, as help for the photoshoot.

Since The Parks and Yoos are close I bet I'll be Out of Place so I invited my other friend, Irene. She works under the finance department and my friend since junior high with Seulgi.

I really hate the sea or any other body of water. Worse is that I'll see Jimin being sweet to Jeongyeon. Ghad!

---Jimin---

We were all set. We'll use two of our vans and the Yoo's van and I'll bring my car.

We were waiting outside our house, waiting for the camera men, they are five including the camera director.

Cassandra pulled my shirt.

Cass: Appa is it nice in Batangas?

Jimin: Yes.

Cass: It is where you met eomma right?

I knelt my left knee to be on her level. I fixed her hair and smiled.

Jimin: Yes, it is where I met your eomma Jeongyeon. And we were the same age as you.

Cass: Jinjja?!

I nodded.

Cass: Daebak!

I stood up then I heard the girls giggling. I looked at them then, I saw Jeongyeon fixing Iya's clothes. Jin and Jungkook are talking and laughing. Seungyeon and Irene are having a silent talk on one side and the girls are whispering.

I neared them to eavesdrop then, Dahyun slapped my arm

Dahyun: Yah! No eavesdropping!

Nayeon: Jimin shoo!

Jimin: Okay if you say so.

I hid behind the van near them and I can hear their conversation.

Sana: So there are five camera people, Seungyeon unnie, Irene unnie, and Jin oppa will ride the first van.

Tzuyu: Jungkook oppa will ride in our van so, I will transfer on the other van.

Jihyo: I already talked to Iya, I told her to insist on riding the car with Jimin. And she said yes.

Momo: I am sure unnie can't say no to Iya.

Nayeon: Okay so it is settled then?

Chae: Settled!

I smiled at their plan. They really want me and Jeongyeon go together huh? No wonder why the kids kept on nagging me about Jeongyeon. Their aunties are influencing them.

Then the camera people arrived. The girls made their plan and they were successful. Jeongyeon and Iya was about to enter their van but it was full.

Iya: Mommy, we have no more seat....

Jeongyeon scanned the surroundings.

Cass: Eomma! We still have space in Appa's car!

Momo: Unnie, go, just ride with them!

Jeongyeon was hesitant.

Nayeon: Jeongyeon just go, we'll be late!

Jeongyeon had no choice anymore.