The Repetition of History

Jimin and Jeongyeon excitedly went to the school of their children

Jeongyeon felt overflowing happiness in her. This is the time she'll keep her child in her arms again. She is so happy and thankful that life gave her another chance as a mother to her real child.

Her daughter is her blood, her life.

Jimin is also so excited like Jeongyeon. The fact that he can hug Cassandra as his real daughter.

When they arrived instead of being happy they were frightened.

Jeongyeon's heart suddenly stopped and dropped upon seeing that sight.

She immediately ran out of the car and ran near the campus.

Jimin: Jeongyeon!

He tried to stop her but, she didn't mind him. All she wanted are her daughters.

Jimin left his car and followed Jeongyeon.

---Jeongyeon---

This can't happen. I am being eaten by fright and horror.

Jeong: Cassandra! Iya!

I tried to surpass the bodyguards but they won't let me.

Secu: Ma'am I am sorry but you must not go inside. Its dangerous!

Jeong: But my kids are in there!

The crowd is so chaotic, there are some who also tried to surpass the guards but they can't let them.

Secu: But ma'am I am sorry.

I pleaded to him but he refused.

I started coughing the smoke and flames grew.

History must not repeat itself. I can't lose Charlotte the second time around, not now. Not in the same way I lost her before. I also can't lose Iya. My kids are in there! And it is burning inside. While, I on the other hand can't do anything.

Then Jimin neared me.

Jeong: Chim, our kids are in there! We must save them!

Jimin: Mister! Please let us we need to get our kids!

Secu: We are really sorry but an order is an order. There are people there already getting the kids.

We continued arguing with him then, I saw a small familiar figure running.

Iya: Mommy!

Jeong: Iya!

She ran to me and her face and hair are all messed up. Her eyes are puffy and her nose is red.

Tears started to fall from my eyes and I hugged her. She was sobbing so loud. Jimin hugged us.

While hugging her I saw medical workers and firemen leading the children out of the campus but, there is no trace of Cassandra.

I looked at Iya.

Jeong: Iya, where is Cassandra?

She cried louder.

Iya: Mommy, I can't find her! I tried to look for her but the fireman brought me outside. I am sorry I wasn't able to save her. I am sorry.

I panicked. Jimin calmed her down and carried her. Although I wanted to comfort her too, I can't because I am too distracted about Cassandra

Then after five minutes the fire has been washed out and a fireman was carrying a child. She was burnt no more hair was left to her, her skin is burnt. Then her name tag appeared with a necklace. A shell necklace.