The Song

The sky is orange and the sun is slowly setting. The Parks and the Yoos have successfully set up their tents and things. They each brought 3 tents. The adults decided to share one room.

Jimin was fanning the barbecue while the girls were cutting fruits and vegetables and they were all getting along well. They would share their experiences and opinions and one will agree and then later they will laugh. Gael was no where to be found but he said that he will just take a long walk.

When Jimin was done cooking he decided to take a bath since he hate the feeling of being sweaty. He went inside the room of his halmeoni and took a bath in the bathroom. Jeongyeon just finished cutting the fruits and she decided to rest. She went inside the tent and she felt that her face was dirty. She got up and went to Jimin's halmeoni's room. She entered and no one was there so she went inside the bathroom.

She was able to get inside since the door wasn't locked as soon as she entered the bathroom she screamed and it was defeaning

---Jeongyeon---

I wanted to wash my face so I went to halmeoni's room. I saw that no one was there. I twisted the door knob of the bathroom and there I saw

Jeong: Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!
he just took a bath and was wrapped with a towel

Jimin: Jeongyeon!

Jeong: Aaaaaaahhhhhh!
he wore clothes immediately
and went to me

Jimin: Shhhhh! Calm down!

Jeong: How am I supposed to calm down! Are you nuts! Why didn't you lock the door in the first place!

Jimin:Hahhaahhha, why are you so red Jeongyeon hahahah!

Jeong: Stop it! It is not funny!

Jimin: C'mon is this your first time to see a guy without a shirt! C'mon its just a shirt!

Jeong: Yah! Shut up!

Jimin: Hahhaahhaha. Just calm down!

He rubbed my arm gently to calm me down. Then I took a deep breath.

Jimin: You may now do your business in the bathroom.
he opened the door of the bathroom and I ran inside and I immediately locked it.

I took a deep breath again. I remembered the scene a while ago! Myghad! Why didn't he lock the door! He is so dumb!

I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I tied my hair and I went outside.

I saw him there looking at me with a teasing look. I neared him and slapped his arm

Jimin: Yah! What did I do to you?

Jeong: You made fun of me a while ago!

Jimin: Okay I am sorry but I just forgot to lock the door. Why do you have to make such a big deal about it huh?
then he gave me a suspicious look

Jeong: Yah, I am not a pervert!

Jimin: Did I say that you were a pervert?

Jeong: Ah n-no!
then he stood up and neared me I stepped back

Jimin: Then why are you so red now, Jeongyeon-ah?
he neared me again and I stepped back

Jimin: Why are you so affected?
I stepped back again and now I felt the wall behind my back. Ohno! Where should I go?

Jeong: Ah- I- I am not!
his face is very near mine

Jimin: Your actions don't show that you are not affected.
he neared his face on mine and I covered my eyes with my palm