The Escape

Gael is sitting in his cell with the rest of his fellow criminals. Unlike him, the people around him are sorry for their sins but, he has no regret on everything he has done. He even aims to escape from the cell.

A policeman came and looked for him

Police: Park Gael you have a visitor

He stood up and went out of the cell he was accompanied by the cop to his visitor.

Then he found his visitor. He sat opposite to him.

---Gael---

Gael: Its been nine months! We are not yet escaping from this horrid cell!
I shouted silently.

Guy: But boss, we are sorry it is just hard to find a way to make the both of you escape easily and safely..

Gael: I don't care! I need to escape!

Guy: But boss, we had a plan but it can harm you.

Gael: I don't care! Do it!

Guy: Okay sir, we will set the jail on fire, it will cause chaos but, it can be a perfect distraction for you and Ms. Yani escape from the jail....

Gael: Alright.... Do it. Later night....

I stood up and went back to my cell. I must get ready.

Night came and I was already.
After sometime waiting I heard the emergency ring and I smelled smoke. I grinned and looked at my surroundings.

I was calm while everyone were panicking. Calling for help and things like that.

Jailperson: There's fire! Fire!

Criminal: Help us!

They were crying for help while I just stood there. The cops rushed inside the jail and opened the cells. We all ran outside our cells.

Cop: Come on follow us!

They all followed the cops except for me. I ran to the dining area where we usually eat. It has a small door towards the outside garden where we planted trees. But the problem is there is a padlock. I tried to pull it but it was just too strong. I got the hammer on the table and used it on the padlock. It was too strong I kept on banging it. The ceiling started to fall because of the fire. The second I knew I was hit by the piece of wood and I fell on the floor. I felt my arm burn. The fire is burning my flesh. I groaned in pain.

Gael: Aaaah!

The second I knew my eyes closed.

---Jeongyeon---

It was late at night and I just arrived home. Work was exhausting. I was on leave for more than three months now my work is piled. I told Jimin to go home earlier than me because no one will accompany the kids at home.

When I was about to enter the house, I realized it was left open. I always tell Jimin to keep the door closed for security.

I don't know but I got scared in entering the house. I put down my bag and prepared myself. I called

Jeong: Hello anybody there?

No one was answering.

I heard the sink so I was about to go to the kitchen but then someone locked my neck with his arm.

Jeong: Yah!

I bit his arm and elbowed his stomach. He groaned in pain and I threw him, he landed on the sofa

Jimin: Yah! Jeongie what's the matter?

I realized that it was Jimin. I let out a deep breath. I was worried. Oh my God, I just used my fighting skills on my husband. He tried to stand up.