The Innocent

Seungyeon went home and she was so exhausted and in deep pain. She can't understand why she deserves all this.

---Seungyeon---

I have done nothing wrong. I am innocent and that is the truth.

I entered my house and my father welcomed me. Disappointment is visible in his expression.

Lorenzo: You are very disappointing....

Tears started to fall from my eyes. I can't believe this. Even my father believes fake accusations.

Seung: Appa, You choose to believe them? I am your child your trust should be on me!

He turned his back.

Lorenzo: I don't know if I can trust you. You have done a lot of wrong things in your life. You have always been careless.

I have had enough. Everyday I always go home and I would see Appa disappointed and annoyed whenever he sees me. Yes, I have done a lot of stupidity before but, that doesn't mean I deserve this treatment from him. I was his daughter that he never wanted.

Seung: Oh yeah, why would I even expect you to trust me? For 25 years I never felt you loved me!

He turned his back on me.

Lorenzo: I don't want to talk about it.

No, I want to tell everything to him.

I blocked his way and faced him.

Seung: C'mon appa! Say it to my face! C'mon!

He tried to walk past me but I blocked his way.

Lorenzo: Get out of my way.

Seung: No, I won't. Now tell me why you treat me this way?!

I crossed my arms and tears started to fall again.

Seung: Oh, yeah you blame me for all the misfortunes in this family! It was my fault why eomma hasn't woke up yet for seven years. It was my fault why-

He slapped me.

I looked at him and touched my cheek.

He pointed at me.

Lorenzo: You, you better show respect at me before I forget that you are my child...

He walked past me. His child? I never heard him call me that, for almost my whole life.

I looked at him. I spoke and he stopped walking

Seung: Wow! Me? Your child? Anak mo pa pala ako? I am so sorry I never heard that for the past years. I never felt that I am your child. I never heard from you that I am your child. I guess I forgot I am your child...

I walked past him and entered my room.

I cried and cried in my room. I hugged my knees and soaked my clothe with my tears. Everyday, every night I did nothing but cry. I have the life that no body would want to have. Of all people why me? I kept on asking that question. Why me? The world has billions of people but why Gong Seungyeon? Why me? Yes I can be careless and stupid but, no one deserves this. I have no one, my father hates me, my mother is in the hospital because of me. I have no one. Yes I have my friends Seulgi and Irene and they've been helping me since I met them but, no matter what they do, they can't fill in the love that I need from my parents most especially my father.

I did my best to impress him, I poured my whole self to my studies and other talent workshops. Since elementary I would always be on top of the class, on top of my batch and Jimin would always be the second. I am top one he is top two. I graduated elementary and high school as the valedictorian, I graduated college as a Magna Cum Laude. I am done with my doctorate degree in business management. I also have won multiple contests. Singing, Dancing, acting, painting, drawing, swimming contests, literature contests like news writing, feature writing and other things like that. I can fill in a 15 meter wall with my medals, trophies and certificates. In short people around would call me PERFECT. I am perfect in their eyes but I never was to him. And it is his opinion that matters not others'