Charlotte and Iya

Jeongyeon laid her child in bed. The child enjoyed the whole day that she became very tired. Jeongyeon brushed her hair and kissed her forehead.

---Jeongyeon---

I owe everything to this child. She saved me from my second heartbreak.

I left her in her room and entered my room. I changed into my pajamas and I lied on my bed.

I remembered all the things that happened a while ago. I never felt that kind of happiness in my life. The feeling of having a happy family.

My heart is battling with my mind again. Jimin, he keeps on knocking in my heart. I don't want to let him in again, I can't I am scared.

Tears fell from my eyes again.

Then Nayeon unnie and Jihyo entered. I wiped my tears.

Jihyo looked at me and ahe gave me a look I can't describe.

They both sat next to me.

Jihyo: Unnie, why are you crying?

Jeong: Was I obvious?

They nodded while pouting.

Jeong: I am sorry...

Nayeon: Jeong, what's wrong? We are worried about you...

I sniffed

Jeong: I just, I just can't explain myself.

Jihyo: Wae unnie?

Jeong: Jimin......

Nayeon: Why did he do something wrong again? I'll kick his butt!
she stood up and we stopped her

Jeong: Unnie, no he did not do anything wrong. Its just that I am very confused.

They gave me questioning looks.

Jeong: I don't want to give him another chance but, he keeps on giving me hopes that he won't do the same thing to me again.... I am still scared.... I can't deny it he still has a place in my heart and no matter what I do I can't get him out. No matter how he killed me everyday he is still in my heart. It was only him, it has always been him and I can't understand myself why, I love him so much. Siya lang minahal ko, wala ng iba. And I hate myself for not giving him a chance or giving myself a chance to love someone else....

I sobbed harder

Nayeon: Jeongie, we can't tell you what to do, no one can dictates someone's heart. But if you really love him, give him a chance, he loves you still Jeongie, we can feel it. He is already very sorry and I bet he has his own reason why he left you

Jeong: No matter what reason he has, it can't erase the fact that he killed me, he broke my heart.... I am scared unnie....

They just hugged me and calmed me down.

---Jihyo---

I hate seeing unnie like this. We love her so much.

We know why oppa left her that day. He did it to save her but, what he did broke her as well. She also suffered pain not physically but emotionally and mentally. She suffered pain as same as death. I understand why she is still scared but, if she loves him she needs to take a risk, she needs to, maybe Jimin oppa won't do it again because he loves her so much, that is why he gave her up before.

Jeongyeon unnie has suffered too much, too much. No way of death can be compared to what she've been through.

We accompanied her until she slept. She was now come and sleeping peacefully. We left her and gave her a kiss before we went out