The Celebration

The day of the celebration came and everything was set. The venue was well decorated with silver and grey tables and chairs. Every table has one bundle of red roses in a vase with exquisite designs. Awards for specific persons were prepared and the sound system is great!

The Parks are now preparing for the very big event. They hired make-up artists for themselves. They bought new evening gowns and suits and new shoes to wear.

It is 10:30 in the morning and Jimin took a bath and just wore a simple t-shirt and shorts.

Jimin: Mina! Tell Halmeoni and Appa that I'll fetch Jeongyeon!

Dahyun: Yez Oppa!

---Jimin---

I am driving towards Jeongyeon's house and I can't wait for tonight's event. I will show them all that I have the most wonderful and beautiful partner.

I want to walk inside the venue with the woman I love by my side.

---Jeongyeon---

Jihyo: Unnie you'll be fine! You'd do great later!

Jeong: Can I really do it? What if I mess up later? I might embarass him later.

Nayeon: Jeongyeon would you shut up and listen to us! You'll be fine. Jimin we'll be there beside you.

Momo: Just hold his hand and you'll be alright!

I just rolled my eyes then, we heard someone knock our door.

Oh no that is Jimin! There is really no turning back!

Jyp: Jeongyeon, dear. Jimin is here!

Chae: Go on unnie!

They all pushed me outside our room. Ugh!

He was standing there talking with my father. He barely looks at him straight in the eyes before because he is scared of my Appa but now he ain't. I was surprised when I saw him wearing tshirt and shorts.

As soon as he noticed me he looked at me and smiled. His smile reached his ears and his eyes can be barely seen already. He looks cute like a child.

Jyp: Jeongyeon!
I stood beside my Appa

Jimin: Let's go?
I gave him a nod then I gave my appa a hug and a kiss

Jyp: Bye Jeongyeon! Jimin take care of my Jeongyeon-ah!

Jimin: Yes sir!
then he turned to me and showed his hand. I held his hand an we walked out of the house.

Jeong: Wearing tshirt and short huh.
he then chuckled

Jimin: Yeah why? Don't like it?

Jeong: No it's just new to me.

Jimin: Don't worry when we are official, we'll go on dates and I'll always wear tshirts
he chuckled

Jeong: Yah! Advanced mag-isip!

We entered his car and we went to his home.

After 20 mins we arrived in his house. As soon as we arrived I can't believe my eyes! Is this really called house or mall? They have a really big house! I wonder if they don't get tired getting from one place to another.

I just came back to my senses when Jimin elbowed me.

Jeong: Oh!

Jimin: You alright?

Jeong: You never mentioned to me that your house was a mall?
he chuckled

Jimin: C'mon your inlaws are waiting for you inside.
I pinched his nose