The Gunshot

Everything that happened for the past eight years are coming back to Jeongyeon. She is full of regret, pain and anger.

She regrets all the decisions that she made. She regret not fighting for the love that she and Jimin had. She regrets not telling him earlier about Charlotte. She regrets going back to his company.

She feels so much pain because she was a fool all along. She knew Jimin loved her and he's been giving her clues about the truth but, she was close minded.

She feels anger because she blamed herself for the loss of Charlotte now, she won't be able to see her again nor tell her that she loves her for one last time. She is also angry at Jimin because he kept such important things for her. If he had told her back then, then she would have understood everything, she wouldn't have hated him that much, that she wouldn't do things that she will regret.

---Jeongyeon---

I locked myself in my room again. Crying and punishing myself. I deserve punishments from what I've done.

Appa, Iya and the girls knocked on my door but, I did not let them in. I pretended that I was sleeping.

Its been a day and still I am not going out of my room. I don't care if my stomach grumbles because I am starving. I don't care if I have eye bags.

I just want to be alone.

When its six in the evening I decided to go out and drive. I don't care where I should go but, I just need to think. I need to think of final decision, a decision that I will not regret.

I sneaked out of the house and I drove my car.

I didn't know where I should go. As I was driving the calm Manila Bay caught my eyes.

The calm bay may help me refresh my mind and think.

I parked my car and stood by the shore.

I embraced myself and took a deep breath.

Jeongyeon, what should you do?

Its been 3 hours already and still I've got no idea on what to do.

--------------

She didn't know that she is being watched....

---Momo---

I am really worried for Jeongyeon unnie, she is punishing and blaming herself. I really feel bad for her and Jimin oppa. They don't deserve this. They are too kind, who would do such thing to them? Whoever that psycho caller is, he or she better watch out when my sisters and I see her.

I decided to check on Jeongyeon unnie again in case that she needs someone to talk to.

I knocked on her door no one is answering, I twisted the knob thankfully it is not locked. I opened the door and entered her room.

Momo: Unnie?

I closed the door and I approached her bed. I bet she is sleeping. When she sleeps she prefers her blanket covering her whole body.

I sat beside her.

Momo: Unnie? Unnie?

She is not answering. I pulled her blanket and what I saw made me shocked.

Momo: Pillows?!

She is not here on her bed. I opened her bathroom but she is not there. I am starting to panic.

I ran outside her room and called her name.

Momo: Jeongyeon unnie!! Jeongyeon unnie!!

I ran downstairs and still no one is answering.