The Old Friend

Jihyo learned about her unnie's promotion. She is very happy to hear the news so she thought of bringing food for her unnie after three successful operations she did this day.

She entered the building and she forgot to ask where her unnie's office is. She entered the elevator and she got no idea where she should go.

Jihyo: Where is unnie's office? Aish.
She face palmed.

Jihyo:  Well I guess I should just press one number and just ask there.

She pressed one number and after seconds the elevator door opened. She dismounted the elevator but, she was blocked by a tall guy.

Namjoon: I am sorry Ms. but this is the Finance Floor you must first present your id

Then he stopped talking

Jihyo: Namjoon!

Nam: Jihyo!

Jihyo: Hey its nice to see you. Why are you here?

Nam: Well I work here. I am part of the security team in this company.

Jihyo: Ah jinjja?

He smiled and nodded.

Jihyo: Oh well, I uh actually have no idea where I am. I am here to visit Jeongyeon unnie. Do you know where her office is?

Nam: Oh yeah the new CMO. Well her office is two floors above us. Last door on the right.

Jihyo: Oh thank you. I uh I should go. It was nice seeing you again.

He smiled.

Nam: It is also nice to see you again. Bye

They waved at each other and then Jihyo went to Jeongyeon's office.

---Jeong---

Jihyo: Unnie!

Jeong: Jihyo!

I hugged her. I am very delighted to see her

Jeong: Why are you here?

Jihyo: Well, to congratulate you of course!

Jeong: Oh yeah right

Then Jimin entered my office. He hugged Jihyo and gave me a cheek kiss.

Jimin: What is my dear sister in law doing here?

Jihyo: Well I brought food because today is a successful day for my unnie and I. Come let's eat.

We sat on the couch and started eating.

Jimin: Jeongyeon both won the  surveys and the board election.

Jihyo: Woah daebak!

Jimin: Out of twelve members in the board nine voted for Jeongyeon and 89% of our randomly picked employees was in favor of her.

Jihyo: Well what do you expect? Unnie is the best.

Jeong: And Jihyo is also the best doctor out there.

Jimin: What made your day successful Jinyo?

Jihyo: Well I finished three successful for today

Jimin's jaws dropped and his eyes widened.

Jimin: Jinjja?

Jeong: She is really the best. You know out of 137 operations she she did all of them are successful and she was able to revive 78 patients already.

Jimin: Woah Jihyo daebak!

Jihyo: Well doctors like me are really amazing.

I drank water then Jihyo spoke.