The Gatecrashers

The company is celebrating after they received their award from Business Company Group as the most outstanding company in Asia.

They also will promote Tzuyu as the Chief Financial Officer after removing Gael.

Jimin: We owe all this success to all of you. To our hard working employees. We couldn't have done it without you.

Everybody applauded.

Jimin: A toast for our success.

Everyone held their wineglasses up and then drank from it.

Then they heard gunshots. Everyone panicked.

Employee: Aaaaahhhh!

The Parks, Gongs and Yoos ducked and stayed on the floor to avoid the bullets. Cassandra and Iya were crying because they are frightened.

Jeongyeon and Tzuyu hugged Cassandra down on the floor.

While the others were running here and there.

Jimin ducked and then ran to his wife and his child.

Jimin: Sshhh, stop crying.

Seungyeon and Clara hugged Iya.

Then Jimin saw Gael, at first he didn't notice him because of his burnt face but when he tilted his head he knew that it was him.

Gael, Yani and two other men were only there.

Jimin was furious he attacked his brother. Jeongyeon tried to pull him but he continued.

Jeong: Jimin no!

Jungkook led Sana near her father and attacked the other man. Jin then helped his friends and fought the other guy. They were all watching in fright.

Cass: Appa!

Jeongyeon knew she must make sure that the kids will be safe but she must get her husband too. He must be surely safe.

Jeong: Tzuyu, go, bring the others and the kids. The emergency exit is there! Go!

Tzuyu: But unnie! What about you? What about Oppas?

Jeong: Our priority are the kids and halmeoni. Go lead them outside.

Jihyo: Unnie. No! We can't leave you here!

Jeong: Jihyo please I need my kids to be safe, I need my husband to be safe now go!

The rest of them ran to the exit.

Jyp: No Jeongyeon let's go!

Jeong: Appa go!

Jyp: You must come!

Nyeon: Jeongyeon!

Tzuyu: Unnies the kids must be safe!

Tzuyu, Jihyo, Halmeoni and Chaeyoung ran to the exit with Iya and Cassandra.

Jyp: Jeongyeon!

Lorenzo, Albert, Nayeon, Momo, Sana, Dahyun, Mina and Jyp were hesitating to go. Then more armed men entered the room and they attacked the group.

Jeong: No!

She then became very furious she ran to Yani and attacked her. She pulled her hair and used all her strength to pin her on the floor she was slapping her face so hard and Yani was also furious. She fought back.

Jimin pushed Gael and then ducked before being hit by Gael's punch. He punched his stomach and Gael was enraged. He elbowed his hyung's nape and Jimin groaned in pain. He landed on the floor. Jeongyeon caught sight of his husband and she lost focus. Yani attacked her with her knee and Jeongyeon stumbled on the floor. She stood up but Yani pulled her back by her hair. She saw Nayeon and Momo fighting with one guy and there's just a lot going on she can't understand what's happening. She saw Seungyeon run to her and helped her. Seungyeon was stronger than Yani and she attacked her.