The Plead

While they were having a meeting Jeongyeon would always look at Seungyeon with an unpleasant face. She was angry because she did not inform Jeongyeon about her eating with Iya. Jeongyeon wanted to confront her to remove the anger in her. Right after the meeting finished Seungyeon immediately went out and Jeongyeon followed her.

Jeongyeon called her name but she is not looking, she is avoiding her. When she reached her room she took a deep breath and wore her poker face. As she expected someone opened the door. It was Jeongyeon.

---Jeongyeon---

I called her name once I closed her door. She looked at me

Jeong: I wanna know why you didn't mind to inform me inviting Iya for food.

I crossed my arms.

Seung: I am sorry I really got no intention to make you worry. I just wanted to bond with Iya...

I scoffed.

Jeong: If you want to be with my child you need to tell it to me first. I am her mother. You cannot just get her and bond for a very long time...
I said my tone raised.

---Seungyeon---

I felt my blood boil. I don't need to ask permission from her because I am the real mother of Iya and she has no right to raise her tone to me. I still have a higher position in this company, I am older, and she is just a substitute to me in Iya's life.

I turned my back on her and tilted my head a bit to the side.

Seung: I know I have committed a mistake but it doesn't give you the right to raise your tone to me. Have some respect....

I was about to go to my chair but she pulled my to face her. Her blood is rising to her face making it red due to her anger.

Jeong: Respect?! You should have shown respect to me when you got my child without my permission!

I lost my patience.

Seung: Jeongyeon you have no right to shout at me! I have every right to be with Iya!

Her face became confused.

Jeong: I am her mother and you are just a friend to her!

Seungyeon you need to keep your temper. Calm down

I turned my back once again to her but she just won't accept the fact that I don't want an argument.

Jeong: Face me!

I just lost it.

Seung: I can be with Iya whenever I want!

Jeong: What are you talking about?!

I pulled her behind my desk and I pulled my drawer and showed her Iya's image when she is a baby and the DNA test.

Her face was confused and shocked when she saw the test

Tears then began falling from our eyes without us knowing.
She looked at me her eyes wet.

Seung: I am Iya's mother....

---Jeongyeon---

Seung: I am Iya's mother....

I became deaf hearing those words from her. She is the mother of Iya? I can't believe it.

Jeong: Wha- wha- how?

She just knelt before me holding my hand.

Seung: Please Jeongyeon, I need my daughter. Please give her back to me....