The Eyes

A child is in a circle of fire, crying to be saved. Jeongyeon was about to get the child. Her vision is blurry and she was coughing.

Child: Eomma!

Jeong: Charlotte?!

Child: Eomma!

Then a black figure stole the child.

Jeong: Nooooo!

Then the surroundings became blurry and disappeared the next thing she saw are a pair of eyes. It was his eyes but she was a girl.

Jeong: Charlotte!

Jeong: Charlotte!

She woke up and her heart was beating fast. Her cheeks are wet because of her tears. Her whole body is sweating although the room was cold

She can't breathe properly. She got the glass of water on her table and drank

---Jeongyeon---

I have dreamt about her again. My nightmares are giving me clues who she is. This time I saw her eyes. I have seen those eyes already and I don't know when. I just know I've seen it. Which means I already saw my child. She is calling me...

I must find her as soon as possible.

---------

Cassandra was trapped in a room with fire.

Cass: Help!  Eomma! *cough*

She was pleading for help then she heard a voice. She knew it was her mother's voice

Cass: Eomma?

Voice: Cassandra where are you?

Cass: Eomma!

Cass: Eomma!

The child woke up and she was sobbing, she was all sweaty.

Iya woke up and went to her friend

Iya: Hey Cassandra are you alright?

Cassandra sobbed and hugged her friend. Iya rubbed her back.

They are camping with their fellow star scouts.

Cassandra was sobbing.

Cass: Iya

Iya: Why?

Cass: I had a nightmare! I was in burning house then I was calling for help then I heard eomma's voice but then I woke up.
She sobbed harder and Iya gave her a tighter hug.

Iya: Shh, everything's gonna be fine. I am here. Don't worry.

Cassandra calmed down and Iya helped her fall asleep.

---Jimin---

Jeongyeon and I spent the whole day looking for Charlotte. She told me that she had a nightmare about her again. It worries me seeing Jeongyeon like that she is not like her usual happy self.

We went to the orphanages she regularly visits and thought that maybe it was where she saw Charlotte. The sun has already set but still we have no lead where Charlotte is.

We approached my car and we were about to go home. She was already tearing up losing hope to find Charlotte. I faced her and cupped her cheeks. I wiped her tears

Jimin: Hey its alright. Come on cheer up.

She sniffed.

Jeong: What if we can't see her anymore?