The Job

*7:15 alarm clock*
Nayeon woke up because of the alarm. She smashed her hand on the alarm, irritated because of the sound.

Nayeon: *yawns* Jeong wake up! Jeong! Aish Jinjja! Georgina Paboyah!
Nayeon pushed her sister to wake her up.

Jeongyeon: Shut up. Its still early. Let me sleep more!
Jeongyeon said irritated

Nayeon:Georgina, you are really a stupid person! It is already 7:15!

Jeongyeon was shocked and she immediately sat up from her bed to check if her unnie is not playing pranks on her. She saw the alarm clock and proved that her unnie was telling nothing but the truth. Her eyes opened wide very wide and her jaw dropped!

Jeongyeon: 7:15 na! Ay nako patay! I have an interview at 7:50! Tabi, isod, isod.

Because she was in a hurry she lost her balance and falls down on her face.
Momo, her younger sister laughed so hard like there is no tomorrow while, Nayeon was shocked.

Nayeon: Oohh.... Are you Okay?

Momo:hhahahhahahahhahahhahahah🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jeongyeon: Ne!

She immediately stood up and rushed out of their room.

JYP: Oh Goodmorning Jeongyeon!

Jeongyeon: Appa, goodmorning! Appa can you please make sandwich for me?

JYP: Of course! I will, I will

Jeongyeon: gamshabnida appa!

Jeongyeon took a bath as fast as she can. She scrubbed her hair with shampoo and put soap in her body. She then brushed her teeth and immediately put her clothes on. She wore something simple and decent.

Jihyo her other sister saw the mouthwatering sandwhich that their appa made.

Jihyo: oohhhh this sandwich looks delicious
She was about to take a bite and the distance of the sandwhich and her open mouth is not more than 2 cm but, Jeongyeon suddenly took it from her

Jihyo: Yaaah!

Jeongyeon: Mianhe Jihyo I am just in a hurry. Just make your own, mianhe. Byebye!

JYP: Jeongyeon aren't you going to eat breakfast with us?

Jeongyeon: I'll just eat this sandwhich instead. Bye! Hwaiting!
Then Jeongyeon fled out of their house.

Chaeyoung: Aigoo Unnie
Chaeyoung, their maknae said with her forehead on her palm.

Jihyo: Appa let's eat I am hungry!

Momo: Yah! Unnie is always hungry that's why your cheeks are chubby and fluffy
(let's just pretend that jihyo is older than momo)

Jihyo: Aishh, shush, you are so judgemental!

JYP: Girls, Keep quiet. Let's just eat.

They are the Yoo family. The family full of kindness and optimism.

Halmeoni: Iho Jimin, when are you gonna stop hiring a secretary? You have hired one countless times! I guess Lea was your 5th.
Jimin's halmeoni said.

Sana: Haelmoni, Lea was not only the 5th but the 6th! I don't know what's with oppa, I guess he needs a psychologist.
Her younger sister Sana said with  a teasing voice and along with Mina, Dahyun and Tzuyu laughed.

Sana was about to take bite on her food but, Jimin hit her arm.

Sana: Yaaahhhh!!!
Jimin stuck his tounge out to tease his sister.