I neared him and helped him sit up.

I massaged his arm and he was also massaging his hand.

Jeong: I am so sorry, jagi. I was just scared because I thought someone broke inside the house because the door was open.... And why did you even lock my neck?!

Jimin: I was just going to give you a kiss on your cheek! Any problem with that?

Jeong: I am so sorry. You just gave me a fright. Next time please close the door and if you want a kiss just ask from me. Don't startle me or else you'll end up like that... I am so sorry...

Jimin: Alright I am sorry. Okay, I want a kiss.

I wiped his face with my palm and we chuckled.

I kissed his cheek.

Jimin: There.....

Then we stood up.

Jeong: How are the kids?

Jimin: Cassandra just slept. I just changed Gio and Jia's diapers and now they are in deep sleep....

Jeong: Good...

Jimin: So are you hungry? I cooked soup and then appa just brought bean paste noodles for you.

Jeong: Ah jinjja?

He nodded.

Jeong: Well maybe later, I am not yet hungry, I just ate a while ago... You look so sleepy. You didn't have to wait for me...

Jimin: I want to wait for you jagi. So do you wanna sleep na?

I nodded and we walked inside our room. I went inside the bathroom to change and wash myself. After that I went outside and found Jimin sleeping. I giggled.

I gave him a kiss on his forehead and put the blanket on him then I lied down beside him. I closed my eyes but I can't sleep, its been an hour and yet I can't sleep. This must be complete jetlag.

I went out of the house and it was so cold. I hugged myself. I watched the moon and stars up above.

---Jimin---

I moved my body and I was about to hug my wife but then I can't feel her. I opened my eyes and she was no longer beside me. I sat up and wore my slippers. She was not in the kitchen nor the bathroom nor the living room. So I assume she is outside the house and I am right. I approached her and gave her a bag hug.

Ghad, she smells so good. My arms missed her so much.

I leaned my chin on her shoulder and looked at her.

Jimin: Jagi, why are you outside?

Jeong: I just can't sleep.

I hummed in response.

Jimin: Hmm, your stomach and waist is still small after giving birth. I'm impressed...

She chuckled and hit my forehead slightly

Jeong: Jagi, thank you....

Jimin: Wae?

Jeong: For being there for me. For being there for our kids. I knew you'd be a good husband and father. Although I can be a bit cranky sometimes you are always patient. Thank you....

Jimin: Hm? I should be the one thanking you, you gave me another chance you gave me life and love and you even gave me kids... It is painful giving birth and yet you still endured the pain. Thank you....

Jeong: Your welcome....

We giggled.

Jeong: I am hungry do we still have bread and nutella inside?