Stars That Could Be Planes

15 Dec 2014
Right now looking at the fading grey blue sky and the sprinkled stars I feel peaceful. Even with revving cars echoing off the houses the cool breeze and the soft tinker of wind chimes keeps everything feeling great. I have the excitement of a child on Christmas morning. I feel like there is a bubble inside me that will burst and it's amazing.
The silhouettes of trees and houses are black against the almost set sky and some windows are lit up orange. I like to be outside when it's dark. It used to be scary but now it isn't. The rustling of the trees and the cool breeze don't create fear but freedom. I want to look at the sky forever.
If anything ever feels too much just look up at the twinkling stars and imagine that the sky is a roof. That as for as you can see is a large warehouse with a ceiling that has small lights fixed randomly in the ceiling. It makes everything feel a little smaller, a little safer maybe even easier for you to make decisions. Then when your sure you feel it's true. Imagine that after you get bored you can leave the warehouse and be 'you again in the real world' like your life now is just some game. Anything you desire to do in that instant you should do. It's impulsive but you will be happy because it's what you really want. Sometimes you've got to take a chance to get what you want.