XxZxX

25 Oct 2014
Everytime my phone buzzes with your name it's less noisy and less demanding than when he used to text me. It's as if my phone didn't like A's name on it's screen so it vibrated harder as if screaming for me to get rid of the notification. But when Z texts me it's makes me smile. My phone doesn't protest and he stays up till early morning with me. A was the nice guy with manners and morals and Z was a bad boy that teased you. A turned out rather different he was a cheating lying boy always trying to get in your pants and his charm soon melted away like snow on a sunny morning leaving me devastated that I had trusted him. Z despite his immature antics was only a boy that knew no other way to get a girls attention. I don't know if I'm better off with Z but we will have to see.

The sky is velvet and the stars are diamonds although those tiny blazing dots are worth a lot more than any diamond. I usually stare at the sky at night and wonder why and how. Why did this happen? How did I get so sad?

There's nobody to answer and the stars seem to offer no advice so I use them as a distraction. I stand alone in the cold snow. The flakes coating my eyelashes as I stand there like a statue in the night. I stand there for a while. The cool grey dark world soon moulds and morphs into a wonderland of orange. The sun rising causing a glare from the white snow. The sky is my diary written with thoughts not words and it isn't hidden because it only exists in my mind. The stars and the moon help me realise what I want.