Universe or University

The question that haunts me everyday.
That seeps into my life, makes me question everything I do and what I don't.
The question is what is the purpose of life?
It scares me because I can't learn it in a textbook and nobody can tell me what it is.
The idea of an education is to please society.
No teacher in any school will ever try to explain life because they themselves don't know the meaning; I'm no saying I do.
And this is probably when I should correct myself...
The real question is, what is the purpose of my life?
While staring up at the endless stars with one of the closest friends I have; the question kept popping into my brain and no matter how many theories scientists make us believe the universe doesn't hold the secret to life.
I think it will help us understand life better.
Weather the universe is endless or if it is a illusion of multiplied projections of the stars it doesn't matter.
If someone cannot reach the edge of it in their lifetime maybe we are never supposed to see the edge.
The meaning of life is what you feel the most.
We pinky promised we will remember the freezing cold night on the trampoline at Megs party.
With all the chatter from the other girls by the fire, we said we will remember that exact night when in the future, we are on the road trip of out life staring up at the night sky from the roof of our car.
I'm not looking forward to this road trip just because it will be fun.
I'm looking forward to it, because in a new place; under a different sky, beneath a different patch of universe and infinity.
I will eventually have a new perspective on life.
And that's one step closer to being able to tell you my life's purpose.

If there is one to find, there mightn't be anything behind this everything.