I Dream About You Almost Every Night

2 Apr 2015
Dear him,
I said I was alone but I wasn't.
There was a pool, sort of like a lagoon with flowers and palm trees surrounding it.
People splashed and played. Swimming around with everyone else
The water ice cold and transparent; reflecting light everywhere.
Diving into the cool water felt refreshing and you were there with your best friend.
It's dangerous to dream it.
It's scary thing is that people who I trust I can't anymore.
We splashed water and laughed a bit.
The yellow water slide twisted and turned around the man made rainforest.
Over a cliff.
Over the edge was forest that on the horizon met with the bright blue sky.
To each side it went on for as far as I could see.
Your legs were around me from behind arms stretching around me clinging on laughing at how fast we were going.
It was scary and at every corner I felt as if I would fall off the edge and down the cliff but you always held me tight stopping me from falling.
Your breath was on my neck every time you giggled
I could feel you tensing at every corner; when your breath hitched and I clung to your hands around my stomach.
and eventually we made it.
The sun was high and it shone light on everything.
Your eyes lit up with a smile on your face.
The water slide went on for ages taking us further and further away from the lagoon every second.
I was scared but safe.
Going out of my mind while staying sane.
We reached the top and held hands.
Our swimmers disintegrated into the wind being replaced by warm clothes.
And what seemed like solid ground soon became a scenic lift.
The walls and glass windows constructing around us lifting us off the ground and down into the rainforest.
Now there were more people on the cart all looking through the glass floor down to the rainforest below.
Some random music was playing through the speakers and we started to dance.
It was horrible and full if giggles but it was fun.
It went on like this for a while.
We were tripping over each others feet everyone giving us strange looks while we laughed and danced.
Eventually we calmed down.
My head leaning on your shoulder while we held hands looking out of the windows framed by bright yellow window seats.
Then people started to fade into nothing.
They just vanished.
My breathing stopped while I watched everyone vanish.
And when I felt your grip on my hand wavering I took my head off your shoulder to look at you.
With a smile you vanished in a blink of an eye.
Standing in the cart alone I spin around looking for anyone else.
Why and where did everyone go?
Suddenly there she was.
Sitting on one of the window seats smirking at me from across the cart.
The sun hid behind the clouds and the trees outside the window now seemed like looming shadows.
I was annoyed and angry and before I could speak she cut me off.
"You'll never be happy Chelsea"
I squinted my eyes and looked behind her and out into the rainforest.
Why was she here?
I thought she left.
She stood up so fast I didn't see her move.
"Getting rid of me was your biggest mistake. All of your friends. They will all hate you. He will hate you; and I already do."
I took a breath to ask her why she was here but she cut me off appearing right in front of my face.
"You'll never be happy Chelsea"

I dream about you almost every night

Xx