The Night I Laid Alone

17 April 2015
I'm happy and even though I'm laying in bed with messy hair and a flower onesie on I still feel so accomplished.
This doesn't mean I've reached all my goals or that I have everything I've ever wanted.
It just means I'm accepting myself as I would accept anyone I love.
He says some stupid things.
And he is so strange and sometimes bordering on disgusting but I dedicate every thought of every emotion to him.
I still love despite his flaws.
I'm tired and I'm smiling.
My dimples on my cheeks and I hope somewhere in the world yours are too.
There is no reason to long for something that will never be yours.
Just chase sleep and ever chase dreams of togetherness or recognition.
Don't hold back inner vision because one day wether it be who your searching for or not will notice and you won't be lonely.
Being alone and lonely is different.
Just like how loving and being in love is different.
You should know you cross my mind all the time.
Everyone does.
And I wonder if the world was different; what would it be like?
I don't need to worry because every second it is.
And so am I.
Every second some one dies and another is born.
Things get torn down and built.
Things are invented and trends are put out of style.
People come and go.
Say and do things that affect the world and I hope one thing happens to you that never changes.
I hope you know how it feels to feel complete and I never want that to leave you.
If it's me or not.

Ps. That night I laid alone is every night.