The Repetition of History

Start from the beginning

On the name tag it wrote CASSANDRA PARK

My heart has been crushed. My heart has dropped and stopped again. I can't hear anything anymore, its as if the world disappeared. All I can see is the child burnt.

Sadness, pain, and anger rose in me. As if my tears burn me

Jeong: Charlotte!!!!!!

I sobbed

-----------

Jimin was the same as Jeongyeon, he feels the same way she does. He can't imagine that this would happen to his child. The child he loved all her life. It breaks him seeing his child like that. She is so important to him.

Tears started falling from his eyes.

Jeong: Charlotte!!!!!

She used all her strength and pushed away the security guards in her way. She ran to the burnt child that the firemen laid on the stretcher.

Jimin carried Iya towards Jeongyeon and Cassandra.

Iya cried loud.

Iya: Cassandra!!

Jeongyeon neared the child and she can't believe what she is seeing right now. She observed the child and she held it. A knife on her heart.

She screamed in anger, pain and sadness.

She held the child in her arms and hugged her.

Jeong: Arrrrgghhhhhh! Charlotte! Charlotte! Anak ko!  Anak naman!

Jimin was also deeply hurt but, he must stay strong for his family. He cried. He hugged his partner and their child.

They both can't believe that they'll be together as a complete family in this way. No way

Jeongyeon sobbed loud while Jimin cried silently. Iya hugged her mom. Crying with her family.

Then the nurses and doctors neared them.

Nurse: Ma'am, sir, please we'll bring her to the hospital. She still has a chance of survival. Please.

The medical workers carried Cassandra in the ambulance and they followed them.

The nurses in the ambulance gave her support, such as oxygen and putting on dextrose

Jeongyeon held the hands of her daughter. Her tears falling on her flesh.

Jeong: Please, please live, my child please....
she whispered.

Jimin held her shoulder and hugged Iya who was crying non stop beside him.

Iya: Appa, will she survive?

Jimin: Yes, she will.

When they arrived to the hospital they transferred her to the hospital bed. The family ran with the child when they approached the operating room Jeongyeon lost hold of her child and they pushed the patient inside.

Jeong: Please please save her.

Nurse: We will do all we can...

Then the door closed.

Jeongyeon bursted into tears again, she knelt on the floor because her knees are to weak. This must not happen. She can't take it. She won't lose her child the second time around.

Jimin neared his partner and held her shoulder. His heart is breaking at the moment. Seeing Jeongyeon like this and witnessing his child like that. It is heartbreaking but, he must contain himself for his family.