I opened my car and drove it, I followed her to her home.

---Jeongyeon---

I just want him to stop. I need to get away from him to stop my heart from beating for him. It must stop.

I arrived in my house and I was about to enter the door when someone stopped me.

---Jimin---

I parked my car infront of their house. She was about to enter when I stopped her.

---Jeongyeon---

Why does he keep on forcing himself.

Jeong: Please stop it.

Jimin: No Jeongyeon please talk to me...

I've had enough.

Jeong: How many times should I tell you to stop! Jimin! Please just stop!

---------

Jimin thought that he would not stop until he finds the reason why she avoids him.

Jimin: Jeongyeon please just tell me what's wrong.

She faced him and tears are falling from her eyes.

Jeong: You want to know the problem? You are my problem!

Jimin was surprised.

Jeong: I have done my best to stay away from you! I don't want to see you anymore! I regret entering your company again! I hate it!

Jimin: Wha- why? We are friends right?

Jeong: Yes we are friends! Just friends! But you kept on showing me sweet gestures! I don't want to-

Jimin: Why? Why? Jeongyeon I love you! You know that! Why wouldn't you let me love you?

Jeong: Because- because...

Jimin: What?

Jeong: Because I love you too okay! I have done my best to stop myself from loving you! 8 years! 8 freakin years! I did my best to forget you! But this stupid heart just wouldn't listen!
she pointed her heart harshly.

Jimin was surprised once again. He doesn't know how to react. He just gave her a hug and he hugged her tight.

Jeongyeon tried to break free.

Jimin: Jeongyeon, I love you, please let me love you.

Jeongyeon used all her strength and she pushed him. The hug broke

Jeong: No!

Tears fell from his eyes

Jimin: Why?

Jeong: Why? You are asking me why?! Jimin you broke up with me all of sudden! You left me alone! And I loved you very much! Minahal kita ng buo! But what did you do? You left me! Iniwan mo kong sirang sira. Iniwan mo kong mag-isa! And for what?! How can you expect me to move on that easily, when I loved you with all my heart!

Jimin: Jeongyeon please stop, stop making yourself and I suffer. Why can't we just give ourselves another chance? I love you Jeongyeon. It has always been you. I will always love you

Jeong: No! You broke me. My heart was broken into pieces and you were gone. I don't think you deserve another chance! Whatever your reason is, I don't care! You killed me! Pinatay mo ko! Alam mo ba kung gaano kasakit non?! Pinatay mo ko nung iniwan mo ko! Pinaniwala mo ko na di mo ko iiwanan! You made me believe that we would last forever but, I was wrong! But no matter how lifeless I felt every single day because of you, I hate the fact that I still love you after all these years... You don't deserve my love because you are a murderer!

The Long WaitOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara