Charlotte and Iya

Start from the beginning

---Iya---

I woke up and it was still midnight, I couldn't sleep anymore so, I decided to go to eomma.

I entered her room and she was having a nightmare again. It has been occuring lately. My aunties told me that before she dreamt of waves then now she dreams of flames.

Jeong: Charlotte! Charlotte! No, no!

She was crying. I pat her back and gave her a kiss on the forehead. She calmed down, It works every time.

I love my eomma, she is everything in my life. She treated me like her own, although I am really not hers. I never came from her tummy. I am just adopted. I owe everything to her. I love her.

I hugged her and I felt my eyes closed.

---Jeongyeon---

I woke up. I dreamt of that day again. It was the worst memory I ever had. It was my second heartbreak. The first was already too painful the second is deadly.

I tilted my head then I saw my Iya. She saved me from that terrible memory that I have. I kissed her and she is still asleep. Today is a Saturday, I have work but, I really can't right now.

I called Mina.

She was not answering. I called the rest of his sisters they weren't answering. I decided to call Jimin instead.

After two rings he answered it.

Jimin: Hi Jeongyeon, do you need anything?
Jeong: A-ani, I just want to ask if I could skip work today, I already finished all my tasks...
Jimin: Sure, sure. Why is there something wrong?
Jeong: I just don't feel well, right now. I just need rest.
Jimin: Sure, sure. Do you need medicine or anything?
Jeong: Ani. Thanks, bye!

I ended the call immediately I don't want a long talk.

I got up and cooked breakfast for my family. After cooking I left a note that I'll return before lunch.

I got dressed and drove my car

I just drove my car I don't know where I will go. I just want to have a time for myself.

---Jimin---

Is she sick? I got worried so I decided to leave for a while. I bought soup for her and I went to their new home. When I arrived she is really, really rich. Her house before was just simple but, now it was huge.

I pressed the doorbell then Iya appeared. When she saw me she hugged me and I lifted her up.

Jimin: How's Iya?

Iya: I am very good Appa!

Jimin: Where's your eomma?

Iya: I don't know, she left but, she'll come back...

Huh? Why would she leave? I thought she wanted to rest?

Then Chaeyoung approached us.

Chae: Jimin oppa! Why you here?

Jimin: I came to visit your unnie. I brought soup for her but Iya here told me that she is not here. Is she alright?

She gave me a smile

Chae: Yes oppa, come let's have breakfast!

Jimin: A-ani, I still have to go.

I put Iya down and said goodbye.

Chae: Are you sure?

I nodded and I exited their home and went inside my car.

Why would she go out when she told me that she wanted to rest?