Jeong: Mr. Park will you permit me to show evidence in front?

He nodded and I stood in front.

I faced Yani

Jeong: Yani, what are the businesses that I have that you know that may be source of my money?

Yani: 50 branches of Yoo Restaurant, 3 modelling careers, in Bench, in a cosmetic company and in a shoe company.

Jeong: Is that all?

Yani she smiled and showed a victorious smile. Well I am sorry that smile of yours will be wiped out.

Jeong: Well,

I faced the board.

I removed the flash drive of Yani and inserted mine I showed them the picture of the land title of my farm and my business permit.

Jeong: Ms. Kim, here told that I earn money from modelling and restaurants. She is right but, I've got a new business recently this year. I earn a farm that earns a lot of money.

I then moved the picture

Jeong: In this picture you would see the calculated amount and the receipts in my farm. 5 million pesos.

I looked at Yani and I guess she is embarrased right now. Well it is her fault

Jeong: This is my receipt in the bank, my sister Nayeon unnie failed to deposit my 5 million last month so she just deposited it last week.

I looked at the members and the Parks are smiling because of my victory. No matter what happens the Parks are on my side.

Jeong: I guess I don't have to show more evidences because I have proven myself innocent.

I bowed and sat on my seat. Yani was left alone in front.

Jimin: Yani you may now take your seat

Yani: Excuse me...

She walked out.

Jimin: I am sorry about that.

Tzuyu: Mr. Park, I guess the stealer is from the finance department because the company does not let a non-finance worker enter that floor. The elevator by the finance floor is guarded by 3 guards and checks the ids.

Dahyun: I agree. The finance department are really guarded.

Jimin: So it means that the stealer has a high position in the finance department or the stealer has a high position in the company and has a person in the finance.

Seungyeon: I agree.

Then Jimin turned to me

Jimin: Ms. Yoo we are sorry for the accusations of Ms. Kim a while ago.

I smiled and shook my head

Jeong: Ani it is alright.

Jimin: I would just tighten the security in the company double the security in the company and triple the security in the finance department. That is what we can do right now. Meeting adjourned

The board members left and Sana and the girls came to me.

Mina: We are really sorry for what Yani did again.

Jeong: I guess she won't stop unless she gets rid of me but, I won't stop protecting myself.

I am here in my office and doing some work then someone opened my door.

Nayeon: Gosh! Jeongyeon, the security here is very strict! They asked for my ID and my reason going here and my relation to you! My goodness.

I chuckled and then she sat on the chair in front of my desk. She roamed her eyes in my office and then she nodded