Jeong: Well, the teacher told me that Iya is part of the high honors in school and I was invited to give her the medal

Nayeon: Woah, daebak!

Jeong: Well, I am the mother. What can you expect?
she rolled her eyes

Nayeon: Yeah, right
she took another sip

I then remembered Cassandra again. She really gives me a lot of questions.

Nayeon: You are not telling me everything yet. Tell me. What happened earlier

I took a deep breath. She's my unnie, it is she whom I trust most.

Jeong: I met Iya's friend her bestfriend actually....

Nayeon: So?

I looked at the view and spoke

Jeong: I have a feeling unnie, she is related to the Parks, she is related to him....

Nayeon: Woah...

Jeong: She is Park Cassandra Leigh, then I saw her wearing a necklace unnie

Nayeon: So?

Jeong: Shell necklace, the shell that I once had.....

Jeong: He might have given it to her, maybe she is his child

She looked at me with a teasing face.

Nayeon: And it is troubling your mind that he might have a new partner.... While you on the other hand is still single....

Jeong: Of course not! And excuse me, You are single too right?
she rolled her eyes

Nayeon:  Don't change the topic ms, C'mon, you can't lie to me it is shown in your eyes, that thought is really troubling you.

Nayeon: Well if you will still lie to me that your already okay, then okay. So what do you think I'll call madame Park again. Is it a yes or a no?

She really is so random, she will suddenly shift the topics. Unbelievable.

I will accept it, I'll show him that I am stronger and he just threw away a pearl back to the sea. I am going to do this for myself because it is my dream....

I smiled at her

Nayeon: So?

I nodded

Nayeon: You'll accept it! Yes! I'll call Madame Park right now! Bye my sister, go to sleep na ha!You meet with her tomorrow okay!

I nodded again.

I took a deep breath. Jeongyeon, this is it, you will enter his world again and he will enter yours.

I finished my wine and I went to sleep.

I woke up early and I stretched my body. I was sobbing I dreamt about her again. I opened my drawer. I grabbed a small baby glove and I kissed it. My tears were falling and it breaks my heart every single time.

I wiped my tears and washed my face.

I went to Iya's room and saw that she was still sleeping. I observed her beautiful features, she is way too beautiful.

I kissed her forehead and I woke her up. She rubbed her eyes and she looked at me.

Jeong: Good morning my Iya.

Iya: Good morning mommy!

She hugged me and kissed my cheek.

We broke our hug and I looked at her.