I nodded

Mina: Where?

Tzuyu: In Cassandra's school

Dahyun: How?

Tzuyu: Cassandra was talking with Jeongyeon unnie.

Sana: Why in the world would unnie be in that school?

Tzuyu: She has a child. A daughter actually, the same age with Cassandra and they are bestfriends

Mina: A child?

Sana: Does that mean unnie has a new partner already?

I shook my head

Dahyun: How can you be sure?

I rolled my eyes

Tzuyu: She was called "Ms. Yoo" by the teacher.

Sana: The child was same age as Cassandra?

I nodded

Mina: Could she be Oppa's child too?

Tzuyu: We can't come up with that conclusion because you know its eight long years. She might had another boyfriend...

Sana: Tzuyu is right Mina unnie....

Dahyun: What if she is a child of oppa?

Sana: What if he finds out about unnie and her child?

Mina: What if she ain't the child of oppa?

Dahyun: We have a lot of what ifs. It is too much to take in all of a sudden

Tzuyu: I know unnie but, I need to tell it to you coz I also was very confused a while ago.....

Sana unnie sighed

Sana: I miss Jeongyeon unnie.

Dahyun: Me too...

Mina: Girls we all do.... Especially Jimin oppa and halmeoni..... He wants to see her so bad. He loves her so much. Thank goodness Cassandra came and gave him life.....

Tzuyu: Yeah, she did gave all of us a new life.....

Dahyun: Jeongyeon unnie is very successful na no? I am very happy for her.....

Mina: Good thing that they both were able to rise from the ashes. But, I still feel the sadness in oppa's eyes. He is in pain.

Flashback

Jimin is crying his heart out because of what happened to Jeongyeon's father. Her father was shot by an unidentified person and Jihyo was a victim of thieves.

Jimin: What should i do?
he cried

His siblings didn't know what to do because, he is receiving threat calls and he or she is threatening him that they'll kill Jeongyeon and her family if he won't stop their relationship. No one can identify who the caller is because he or she is very smart. The caller use a robotic voice that no one can trace.

Jimin did say no to the caller at first and then Jihyo was suddenly attacked. On his second no Jeongyeon's father was shot.

He loves his girl so much that he did not want to leave her but he loves her very much that his conscience can't take it if she'll be harmed because of his own feelings.

He is in a state of severe confusion and he can't take it. He sobbed everyday, everynight.

He don't know what to do