She took a picture and we all ran to the mini bus.

Chae: What is all this?

Tzuyu: Why are we going to the market?

Nayeon: We are going to buy candles and flowers!

Momo: For what?

Nayeon: Jimin asked us to help him for later so, please no more questions.

Dahyun: Oh- okay

We went in the market and we separated ways. Chae, Tzuyu, Dahyun and I went to the flower shop to buy flowers while, Jihyo, Sana, Mina and Momo went to buy candles

After buying we straightly went back to the resort coz we still have to pick up some shells.

Nayeon: Okay, girls when we get there we are going to look for shells and then Jimin will bond with Jeongyeon while, we set up. Arasseo?

All: Aye, aye captain!
they gave me a salute.

When we arrived we were welcomed by Jeongyeon, I felt nervous

---Jeongyeon---

When Jimin and I finished our talk I saw Nayeon unnie with the rest of the girls they look so hagard and why are they bringing a lot of bags?

I approached them and I saw their nervous faces....

Nayeon: Ah- Ah- Hi! Jeongyeon!
nervousness is present in her voice and the rest of them are quiet they are shifting their gazes to me then they will look at random places. Weird.

Jeong: Unnie where did you  go? Why would all of you leave without me?
she elbowed Jihyo and she then looked at me

Jihyo: Unnie we ah- we went to the market, we were hungry so we bought food

Jeong: What are those inside the bag are those take outs? May I have some?
I was delighted by the thought that they may have bought some for me too...

I neared Momo who was holding a bag.

Momo: Unnie, unnie! This has no food!
they make me suspicious.

Mina: Ah- ah- Unnie! We bought some for you but it fell on the floor and weren't able to buy you another one. We are sorry...

What a shame, oh Well....

Jeong: Why do you have a lot of bags?
I was able to look at what was inside the paper bag Sana was holding. Candles!

Sana: Unnie!

Jeong: Candles?
I gave them a confused look

Tzuyu: We uhm- uh-

Sana: We are going to perform a ritual later! You know a- for uhm-

Then I saw Mina facepalmed

Chae: Unnie we would like to know if rituals are true and you know this is for light purposes too! In case that we lose power....

All of them then gave a Thank Goodness Faces. Weird. Something is wrong and fishy I'll know about it.....

Jimin: Jeongyeon!

I looked back

Jimin: Come on! I promised to accompany you to have a walk right?

Oh I remember

Jeong: Yeah! Well unnie, girls, we are going you wanna come?

They all shook their heads

---Jimin---