(Gilmore Girls) Finn: More Than Just Sex

Start from the beginning

When we get there, he says "Please don't kill me roomie."
What? Omg! Brooooooo what?
I ask "Why did you want to room together?"
He answers "I ... I don't know."
I poke him in the chest and say "Wow Finn. I've never seen you flustered before."
He replies "Yeah you have."
Ohhhhhhb geez. He really brought up that.
I reply "Okay roomie. I better leave you to change and when I see you next, we cannot say the letter E."
He asks "Can you wait for me?"
He frowns a little and bats his eyes at me.
I laugh and answer "Sure Finn Sure."
He smiles and heads inside the tent.

After a few minutes, he walks out dressed.
Snap-a-z he lookin' fresh!
I say "Hot is you, Finn."
He replies "Hot is you too, Y/N."
We both laugh and we make our way back to where the night's events will take place.

Finn leaves me to get drinks and I find Stephanie.
She says "You two are so cute. Did you find out he was your roommate?"
I answer "Yeah. Oh you're using the letter e tonight. Wow okay girl."
She laughs and replies "No one will talk to me because the letter is in my name."
I reply "Oh sucks to suck."
She laughs and playfully slaps me.

We all hang out more and we all eat dinner.
We had these long beautiful wooden tables lit up with candelabras featuring lots of food.

I'd also like to add alcohol is involved and I think I'm now a bit tipsy. But not drunk. Just tipsy.

I find Finn sitting by the fire alone and I sit next to him. It's weird that he's alone right now. He's always with people 24/7.
I lean my head on his shoulder and say "Hi Finn."
He replies "Hi Y/N."
Gosh I need to not use the letter E, but also tell him how I feel. Right? Right.
I ask "Can I say my thoughts to you?"
He answers "Ok. You... you can just use the letter E if that helps any."
I move my head, look into his eyes, and say "Ok good. Cool. I know I'm tipsy, but this is how I feel when I'm sober too. So I like you Finn. I know we hooked up twice and we're friends. But hey, I want to date you."
He asks "Do you mean it or is this the drinks?"
I answer "Yes I mean every word. I just said that."
He leans over and we kiss.
I must say it's a beautiful kiss. I mean with the guy I like by a fire and in a beautiful forest. Wow. Just wow.

The rest of the night consists of more drinking and Finn never letting me go.

At one point, I made eye contact with Stephanie who shaped a heart in the air with her fingers. I laughed.

When it's time for bed, I slide on my night dress and Finn changes too. We climb into the big sleeping bag and we cuddle.

Next Day

When we wake up, the sun is shining and I move a little. I'm then pulled back into Finn's arms.

I ask "Was last night real? Like I told you I liked you and we kissed?"
He answers "Yeah. It happened."
I reply "I'm so happy."
He replies "Me too."

Someone knocks on our tent and says "Hey lovebirds. Today's events start in 1 hour. Get up!"
Finn yells "Go away!"
I laugh.

We eventually get up and change into our fancy clothes.

When Finn is in his suit, I exclaim "Wow you look hot in a suit, Finn."
He asks "Is us dating mean you compliment me a lot? If so, I like it."
I reply "I like you too honey, but we do need to leave to make it on time."
He laughs and we leave the tent.

We snag two bananas and eat them for breakfast with our Advil.

We jog to the field area and are given glasses of champagne.
Ah it's never too early for some alcohol.
We stand and wait for the event to begin.
Collin then does his speech ending with ... "And by changing nothing, we change everything... We are pleased to welcome everyone to the 108th Grand Assembly of the Life & Death Brigade. Please raise your glasses. In Omnia Paratus!"
Finn & I twist arms then we drink our champagne.
I then quickly move out of the way of the gong as Finn moves towards the gong.
They hit the gong and everyone cheers!
We then all run to field for games and food.

The day is amazing. I spend it with Stephanie for the most part because she said she needs a partner for most of the games. I separate from her to spend time with Juliet and Rosemary who bombard me with questions about Finn. All three of us eat lunch together and play a few games of croquet. I talk with Robert a bit then Logan & Rory too.

When I walk over to get myself more water, Collin runs over and says "Finn said he needs you at the nurse's tent."
I ask "What did he do?"
He answers "He missed the mat because he was bored of shooting and wanted to be the target."
I reply "Oh geez. He's always the target though. Gosh Okay I'll head over now. Thanks Collin."
He nods and runs off.

I walk to the nurse's tent and I open it up.
I see inside that Finn is down and there is one lady + one male nurse just sitting on the opposite side of the tent.
I ask "So what happened, Finn?"
He looks up and sighs. He says "I was shot."
I reply "I thought that everyone was getting shot and people were normally fine."
The male nurse says "He missed the mat. He's lying."
I reply "Oh ok thanks."
I turn to Finn and say "Come on Finn, let's go. I'll help you back to the tent and you can rest."
The female nurse smirks in Finn's direction and says "Oh he doesn't have to go just yet. No one's been coming here all day. It's nice to have a visitor."
Yeah I bet it is little miss thing.
I turn to Finn and ask "Staying here or want help up?"
He answers "Help up."
I walk over and he slowly stands up.
He wraps his arm around me and we leave the tent.

As we walk away from the tent, I ask "Finn, are you really okay?"
He answers "It hurts. But I have a hot nurse helping me walk that makes it worth it."
Omg haha.
I laugh and reply "I'm not a nurse, but I'll take it."
He replies "I was talking about the one from the tent actually."
I stop walking, look into his eyes, and ask "Really?"
He laughs and answers "No of course not. You look hot when you're jealous baby. You know I want more than just sex with you. I want to date you. I want you to be my girlfriend."
I reply "I think all of those things sound nice."
He smirks and kisses me on the cheek.
We then start walking again.
He asks "Why were you talking to Robert earlier?"
I answer "Ooh Ooh jealous aren't we? Relax though he was just asking about my parents since our parents are friends."
He nods and says "Let me guess... your parents would probably prefer you to date him."
I reply "I ... I don't know. I think they want me to focus on getting a job and having business connections not focus on dating. I mean they probably want me to find someone who has a stable job and loves me. We, however, did see that whole conversation unfold at the Gilmore's party."
He asks "Ah how could I forget?"
I laugh. I say "You know I like you though. My parents can't change that. They'll have to like you."
He laughs and replies "If they hate me, I'll remind them I'm exotic."
I laugh and he smiles at me.

Life really never gets dull around him.

....................................................................................
THANKS FOR READING!!!