CHAPTER 8

M O R G A N

We was at lunch and I was sitting by myself. Tasia was home sick from school. She was cramping and stuff so her mom let her stay home. She has been texting me all day about sum Rj boy. I don't know what he did but she blowing me up bout him.

Tasia: YOU LYING😒 -12:42 pm.
Me: I swear, I don't know this Rj dude. -12:43 pm.

"Hey pretty girl" I heard and I looked up to see the boy from yesterday.

"Hey" I said taking one of my headphones out.

"How come you sitting by yourself" He asked me as my phone went off with a text.

"Anastasia isn't here today" I told him and he looked at me like I was stupid.

"Ana who" He asked causing me to chuckle.

"Anastasia" I told him and he rubbed his forehead.

"Who named her that" he asked me and I shrugged.

"I'm not sure" I said and he smiled at me.

"So you feeling better today I see" he said and I smiled at him.

"Yes I am, what about you" I asked him. I still didn't know his name but he seemed nice.

"I'm good, aye imma see you in class" he said as he pulled out his phone standing up from the table.

"Ok" I told him as he walked away.

The bell rung after the next twenty minutes. I made my way to class and noticed he had our test papers on our desk. I already knew I passed so I was doubting that I didn't. Once everybody walked in he began class.

"Afternoon gents and women, as you can see you have your tests back" he said and everybody nodded their heads.

"You may flip them over, if there are any problems please raise your hand and we can fix it" he said as he walked behind his desk sitting down.

I flipped my paper over and my eyes widen.

"Umm excuse me" I raised my hand quickly. It didn't even take me two seconds.

"How can I help you Miss.Sage" he said looking up at me.

"I'm guessing and hoping this F stands for fantastic" I said causing this class to laugh but I was serious.

"What do you mean" he asked standing up.

"Well my answers are right sir, I know because I looked over all these problems four times" I told him and he made his way to my desk.

"Let's see" he said and I felt somebody tap my shoulder causing me to turn around.

"All my answers right" he said holding his paper out. I grabbed it and turned around. WE HAD THE SAME ANSWERS.

"Umm sir we have the same answers but different grades" I told him as I looked up at him.

"I'm sorry Morgan, I'll change that for you" he said as he grabbed my paper walking to the front.  I turned looking at the top of the paper.

"Thank you Miles" I said as I handed him his paper back.

"You Welcome, Morgan" he smiled and boy my heart melted. I turned back around and waited for my paper back.

After class I was walking home. I hadn't seen Junior since last week and I wanted to see him. I texted Miss.Pat and asked her can I babysit for FREE and she said yes.

I didn't feel they needed to pay, although I needed the money. He was such a sweet little boy and I could tell he was gone be a successful little one. I arrived to there house and knocked.