Chapter 42

*Tasia in MM*

"Ben why you ain't answering the phone nigga" Miles walked in their house with his hands up in distress.

"Man Tasia ass been gone for almost three days and left me here with him, I'm exhausted man" Ben said as he laid on the couch with the baby in his chest asleep.

"This nigga really a father" Miles said to hisself as he shook his head, he thought he'd be the first one to have the kid.

"What else imma be bro" Ben asked and they laughed.

"Shut up nigga" Miles sat down on the other couch.

"Man Tasia suppose to be on her way back where we going bro" Ben asked him and Miles locked his phone.

"The trap I guess" he shrugged and Ben nodded.

"Bra I ain't smoked in two days, I need a pound or sum" Ben said and the door opened.

"I'm home" Tasia said as she walked in with her bag.

"And where you been" Ben asked as he put her bag down.

"I was.. out. Wassup Miles" Tasia walked over to the couch.

"Out where Tasia you just up and leave for almost three days and don't tell me where you been at" Ben asked as he sat up frustrated.

"Ben I'll tell you later" Tasia said as she down on the couch.

"No tell me now because you said that the last time. This your fourth time just up and leaving for no reason, if it's a nigga imma kill 'em and I'm not playing Anastasia" Ben looked at her with anger.

"I'm with em" Miles told her and Tasia was stuck.

"Y'all it's not that serious" Tasia said and Miles sat up looking at Ben.

"You chea' on me Tasia" Ben asked her and she smacked her teeth.

"Morgan is back down here so there's where I been" Tasia told them, she knew she had to tell him because Ben was crazy, so was Miles.

"How long this been" Miles looked at her.

"Five months" Tasia looked at him and Ben looked at Miles.

"Damn bro" Ben said and Miles got up and left.

"What's wrong" Tasia asked him.

"For the last three months, he been begging her to let him fly her out and this hold time she been blowing him off. He planned on giving her nice ass promise ring" Ben told her and Tasia felt bad for Miles.

"She has been working a lot though, that's why I been going down there to help her transport her paintings how you think I been paying half the bills" Tasia asked and Ben felt bad for Miles.

"But he been planning on that for months, all she had to do was tell him she was back. She just been giving him excuses" Ben told her as he passed her the baby.

"Where you going" Tasia asked him and he smacked his teeth.

"Unlike you imma tell you where I'm going" Ben threw shade at her and she smacked her teeth.

"I'm going with Miles and when I get home tonight take them clothes off" he told her he kissed her and walked away.

She blushed as she shook her head.

*two weeks later*

"Mo me and Nia is going to her doctors appointment and out to eat do you want to come" her mom opened her door.

"No I'm working" she said as she turned with her paintbrush in hand.

"Morgan you haven't hung out with us since we got here, who you avoiding" she asked and Morgan sigh.