Chapter 38

"Miles are you ready for your fight" his mom asked him as they sat backstage at his fight.

"Yea I'm ready... Morgan didn't ride with you" Miles asked as he stood up.

"No son I rode with your daddy" she told him pointing to the door as his dad stood outside his room on the phone.

"Y'all working things out" Miles asked and she shrugged.

"Working on getting the spark back" she told him with a small smile.

"Good to hear, where's Morgan at man" he asked as he looked around.

He hadn't seen her since they left church. He was worried about her and she didn'g have a phone so he didn't have no way to contact her. He noted to hisself to bug her phone. He looked up to see Tasia and Andrea walking in.

"She ain't suppose to be backstage" Miles stepped to Andrea.

"Miles don't act like that" she said nudging him.

"Look where is Morgan at" Miles asked Tasia.

"Oh she's at the library." Tasia told him simply.

"She not coming to see me fight" Miles asked and Tasia shrugged.

"Miles another thing you should know about Morgan she's not for fighting, she comes from a violent home." Tasia told him and he sigh.

"I just wanted to see her" he said understanding what she was saying.

"You'll see her after your fight, you'll be fine" Tasia said and he laughed.

"Ben get your girl man she get on my nerves" Miles said as Ben stood beside him with Baby Bj in his arms.

"Miles you got two minutes" Coach Rocky told him.

"Come on yall lets pray" his mom said walking beside him holding his hands.

Miles won the title and went straight home to see Morgan. He didn't wanna go out afterwards he just wanted to go home and relax. He had church in the morning plus the dinner afterwards, he was going to need rest.

"Morgan" he called her name as he walked in the apartment.

She wasn't there. Which meant she didn't watch his fight? He felt his blood boiling, he walked into the bathroom and took a warm shower. He heard the door open and close and instantly washed off and got out the shower.

"Morgan where you been" Miles asked as he walked in the room with nothing but a towel.

"Out with my mom" she told him and he just stared at her.

"Morgan you watched my fight tonight" he asked her and she looked at him as she undressed.

"Miles of course I did" she told him, she actually did watch his fight but on only the last round.

"Did I win" he asked her and she chuckled qt him.

"Yea and congrats on you knockout and championship" she told him and he smiled.

"Thank you" he walked over and hugged her.

"I'm proud of you, getting out the streets and focusing on something that more important" she told him as they hugged.

"You know what would make my night better" he asked her as he pulled back from the hug and started kissing on her neck.

"Of course this would" she said and he chuckled and so did she.

"I don't want to have sex tonight, I just wanna feel your body" he told her and she loved how affectionate he was.

"After my shower" she told him as she moved back and headed to the shower.