CHAPTER 17

Morgan walked home from school completely sore. Miles didn't come to school and she had no way home. She called him but he didn't answer. She was taking a 45 minute to his house which was completely unsafe.

Her phone began to ring and she pulled out answering it. Her arm was in so much pain.

"Hello" she answered with a small hiss.

"Morgan where are you, your father is after you" Miles said worriedly into the phone.

"Miles I'm walking to your house, if he finds me I'll be ok" she said with no sympathy.

"Morgan, please don't talk like that" Miles said with a sigh.

"Miles... my arm is hurting" she said in completely pain.

"Babygirl please tell me exactly where you are" and she looked around to see men in the neighborhood just chilling.

"Balt and Vee street" she told her what street she was on.

"Good, go over there to those dudes and put me on speaker" he told her and she looked over to see them standing up.

"AYEE" one of them yelled and she sigh looking over.

"No worry, there coming over to me" she said as they approach her.

"That's her" one of the dudes said and one of them punched.

"Damn... I've been hit harder" she said as her phone flew he punched her again causing her to fall to the ground.

"Why you over here" he asked and she fell dead on her arm.

"Fuck" she groaned at he pain in her arm, it hurt'd so bad.

"The ph-" before she could speak a tall black man stood over her.

"You got five seconds to tell me why you over her or a bullet to the head" Miles dad threatened her as he put a gun in her face.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YALL DOING"
Miles asked and she was hurt.

"The phone" she said in pure pain, she was about to cry.

"Get the phone" Miles dad instructed on of his works.

"Yo" the dude that punched her said as he put the phone on speaker.

"DONT PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS ON HER" Miles yelled at him, and his dad looked at her.

"Miles whats going on" he asked as the dude handed him the phone.

"I KNOW HER. SHE'S INNOCENT YO" he yelled into the phone and his dad looked at her.

"Miles how do you know that" He asked and Miles was heated.

"LOOK AT HER FUCKING ARM, OMARI DID THAT." he yelled and they looked at her as she held it in pure pain.

"Son what do you want us to do with her" His dad asked as he put his gun down.

"PROTECT HER WITH EVERYTHING IN YO BODY" he yelled and he looked at Morgan who laid calmly on the ground hold her arm in pain.

"take her in and fix her up" his dad instructed him.

"GENTLY" Miles yelled before hanging up and they helped her up gently and walked her in the house.

They got her in and his wife came down and helped her out. While she helped her she noticed how beautiful she was. She also knew she had to be special, Miles didn't trust not one female, not even her.

"What's your name" she asked Morgan and Morgan opened her eyes looking at her.

"You telling me you don't know my name when my name is on old dude hitlist" she asked calmly and she chuckled.