Chapter 16

*here y'all go😂*

"Morgan....wait" Anastasia tried to catch up with her as she rushed down the hallway behind her.

"Morgan, can we talk" she asked once she caught up with her.

"Im good" she said as she turned the corner heading to sixth block.

"Morgan don't act like this" she complained worriedly.

"Anastasia I just don't wanna talk, what's the problem with that" she asked with a small chuckle.

"Can we hang out later" she asked and Morgan sigh.

"Can't. I have a interview at Footlocker after school" she said as they got closer to her class.

"Wassup Tasia" Miles greeted her as they stood at her classroom door.

"Sup" she said as he walked in the class without greeting Morgan.

"You can't be serious" Morgan said to herself but out loud.

"What happened Mo" she asked concerned.

"Nothing, I'll see you later Tasia" she said walking in the class.

Morgan walked in and sat down in her normal seat. She took her notebook and started her work. After class, she headed outta the school. She had a interview and she was headed there.

Meanwhile, after school Miles and Ben decided to hit the blocks. That had to sell some profit and they wasn't scared of Omar boys.

"Yo Rj, you heard about Caesar joining with the opps" Ben asked as they stood posted on their cars by the hood-store.

"Word. O-man them" he asked as he seen someone walking to him.

"Yea man, shit crazy" Ben said sighing.

"Alright goon" Miles told the dude as he walked away with his drugs and Miles handed Ben the money.

"Six stacks on this block already, we been here for a good four hours" he said and Miles nodded.

"Easy money" he said and as Miles them continued posted a group of boys with red in approached them.

"You the young nigga Rj" the boy asked and Miles looked him up and down.

"Nawl, I'm that nigga Rj. Respect my name" he said and Ben looked over.

"We just wanted to warn y'all niggas, this our block" he told them and Ben smacked his teeth.

"Y'all niggas got on red, we don't bang that this way. If you gotta problem, look down the street" Ben said turning and they all looked as he pointed.

The whole block had on blue and was posted with their weapons. The boys were out beat, it was a trap house down the street and they didn't even know it.

"Now dismiss yo self homie before your moms be dressed up in red" Miles threaten him with no fear in his voice.

"Watch yo back" he said as he pulled his mask down reviling Caesar face.

"Yo dumbass go back to school, you can't see yo back from the front. Even I knew that and I graduated late" Ben said as they walked away and Miles laughed.

"Dawg you stupid" Miles said as he chuckled.

"Niggas trying on some wack shi' bro" Ben said leaning back on his car.

Ben phone started ringing and he was having a very interesting conversation. The sun was starting to set and Miles was getting hungry. Ben got off the phone and looked at Miles.