CHAPTER 46

*Morgan in MM*

*two months later*

"Yo Rj where you been bro" Ben walked into his apartment with an attitude.

"I was sleep my bad" Miles said as he sat up on the couch.

"Bro you been leaving me hanging for almost three weeks now, I haven't said shit cause you my brother and I understand" Ben snapped as he sat down on the other end of the couch.

"Whatchu' mad for right now bro" Miles asked slightly confused.

"You invited everybody out last night everything on your just not to show up, so guesses who had to pay for it" Ben asked him and Miles smacked his teeth.

"Nigga it's nothing to pay you back" Miles told him and Ben shook his head.

"That's not the point, you preach to everybody that family always come first but you ain't hung out with family since the pregnancy shit happened which is cool but you can't be standing everybody up like that" Ben told Miles from his perspective.

"Ben it's only been a couple times chill out" Miles said standing up and Ben smacked his teeth.

"You sound selfish as fuck right now bro, you need to talk to Morgan cause that's the only way that you gone shake back" Ben told him truthfully and Miles turned around.

"What she got to do with it Ben" Miles asked him and Ben stood up smacking his teeth.

"You so scared that the baby gone come back yours you gone lose her for good, so you over work yourself to keep your mind off of it but it's reality bro. You need to fix that shit bro" Ben told him before leaving and Miles stood there in defeat.

Ben was right. He didn't want to think about the number thing on his mind so he'd practice 24/7. He was falling off little by little and he wasn't even noticing it. He owed Ben and the gang an apology.

Morgan was awoke by the sound of banging on her door. She opened her eyes and seen that it was only two in the morning. Sitting up she turned her flash light on her phone wand walked to the door.

"ugh imma kill Tasia." Morgan said as she opened the door to Miles.

"I need to talk to you" Miles told her with a sad tone but his face showed no emotion.

"What's wrong" she asked and Miles sigh before walking in with nothing to say.

"Sit down" he pointed to her as he sat down.

She closed the door and walked over sitting down. Sighing she turned her lamp on and grabbed a piece of gum. He just stared at her, his eyes showed pain but his face showed nothing.

"Miles what's wrong" Morgan asked worriedly, she had never seen him this way before. He looked guilty.

"Morgan I hurt Ben feelings today and it all leads up to you" Miles told her and she looked confused.

"So it's my fault" she asked as she looked around.

"No it's my fault but my reasons for doing it is because of you." He reworded his sentence.

"What did I do" she asked him and he sigh.

"Morgan I'm overworking myself because I don't want to be defeated if that baby came back mines. I don't want you to be mad at me and I don't want to let what we have vanish because it's already hurting to not be talking to you." he began to express his feelings with nothing but confidence.

"So I need for you to understand that the only way I'm going to get over this is knowing how you feel. I don't want you to hate me because this happened, I agree to whatever decisions you make but Morgan I love you with everything in my heart and soul girl and I'm sorry for this" he apologized to her and Morgan wanted to cry.