Chapter 27

Morgan was now in Illinois, she had been there for a week and two days and her mom was actually looking after her. Her mom stayed in a penthouse with four big bedrooms and three baths. Morgan loved ever bit of it.

Although she missed back home, she was healing herself back to normal in Illinois. She talked to Anastasia and Ben but still hadn't heard from Miles. She missed him but she wasn't going to force herself on him.

"Morgan, have you ate today" her mom asked her from downstairs.

"Yes, I'm fine" she said from her room and she sigh.

"Alright goodnight I'm going sleep" her mom said and she yawned.

"Night" she said and she heard her mom room door close. 

Morgan phone began to ring and it was Anastasia FaceTiming her. She smiled as she answered the phone which was already propped up. She was painting as usual.

"Hey bestfriend" Tasia spoke to her as it connected and her face popped up.

"Hey Tasia, you alright" she asked and Tasia was just smiling.

"I miss you, my baby shower is next month" she said and Morgan nodded closing her paint.

"Ok I'll be there, how was your day" she asked and Tasia shrugged.

"A regular day, school home and eat" she said and she heard someone knocking on Tasia door.

"Tasia" she heard Miles voice, she wanted to cry once she heard his voice.

"What nigga damn" she said and he walked in, he looked so good.

"Ben want you, who you talking to" Miles asked and Morgan continued cleaning up her room.

"Tell him I'm coming" she said as she got up from the camera grabbing her phone.

"Who you on the phone with" Miles asked trying to look at the phone.

"Morgan why" she said irritatedly and Miles smacked his teeth.

"Let me talk to her" he said grabbing the phone.

"Boy give me my phone" Tasia said trying to get her phone.

All of a sudden the phone hung up. After about a minute or two, her phone began to ring. She answered as she continued cleaning up. Miles face popped up.

"Wassup Morgan" Miles said as he looked in the camera licking over his lips.

"Hey Miles" she greeted him with a warm smile, he just smiled at the camera.

"I miss you" He told her and she smiled a bit.

"How you doing" she asked him and he sigh.

"Boutta graduate, how you like it out there" he asked and she shrugged.

"Honestly I haven't been anywhere but here" She said and he nodded as he sat down on the couch.

"Can't believe you left for real Mo" Miles said and she sigh, she felt bad.

"I can't either, it's different out here" she said and Miles was lowkey sad.

The two talked for about thirty more minutes before he hung up. Once she finished cleaning she got up and took a shower. She got out and dressed in a Miles hoodie she took and some shorts. She got in bed and watched the city. Before she closed she prayed and went to sleep.

Miles woke up at 5am and headed to the gym. He was training with Floyd Mayweather today and a bit excited. He head down to the gym where he's usually practice. He got out and headed in.