Chapter 48

*2 weeks later*

"Morgan" her dad called her name as he sat down.

"Hey dad you lo-" before Morgan could get out he cut her off.

"Who is Josh and what happened" he asked her and she was caught off guard.

"Truths moment" she told him as she sigh and he nodded.

"Josh is a guy who took my virginity without my consent" she told him and he tried to make eye contact but she couldn't look at him.

"He raped you Morgan" he asked me and I slowly nodded.

"Yes" she admitted to him, and herself.

"Imma kill 'em" he told her and she looked up at him.

"Please don't.. he has a lot to live for, his kids and da- he's getting married" she told him sadly and he took a deep breath.

"Where is he at" he asked her and she nodded.

"He got arrested" she told him and he nodded.

"Imma handle it" he told her as he got up leaving the table.

She sigh getting up leaving. It was time for a change & she knew it.

two months later*

*the night of Miles fight*

"Wassup bro you good" Ben walked in Miles room backstage.

"Yea man where Tasia at" Miles asked as he noticed he didn't show up with her.

"She already sitting down out there, you know Mo here" Ben told and Miles smile.

"Morgan our there" he asked with lowkey happiness.

"Yea man, they said you up in five by the way" Ben said and Miles started laughing.

"Why you didn't say that first" Miles asked him as he grabbed his gloves.

"Cause I had to let you know ya girl was here" Ben said as they walked out into the hallway.

"Air bnb tonight, whole gang gone be there" Ben told him and Miles nodded.

"Fashooo" Miles said as he put his mouth piece in.

"Good luck brother, we gone be in the front with moms and pops" Ben pointed to where they'd be.

*the end of round three*

Miles was up 2-1 and this could be his last round. He had just lost the last round and he was upset. He wanted to go full knockout tonight but he couldn't because his left arm was starting to bother him.

"You said full knockout tonight what happened Miles" Floyd stood giving him water.

"My arm coach" Miles grunted in pain and Floyd looked at it.

"What happened man" he asked him as he seen the swelling.

"Your daughter attack me" he told him and Floyd was confused.

"Why she do that" he asked and Miles took his mouth guard out.

"She said the baby is mines Floyd" Miles said and Floyd stood up in disbelief.

"So all this time you been abandoning my daughter" he asked  and Miles sigh.

"It's not mines coach." Miles told him and coach left the ring.

"So that how you gone do me" Miles asked and he felt hisself getting nudges in the leg.

"Son fuck him alright listen to me, block with the right in with the left. I've been watching this kid the whole fight, he's not blocking on his left side." His dad told him as he stood outside the ring.