Chapter 37

*Morgan in MM*

Miles and the family were back from Hawaii for his fight tomorrow night. His apartment was done being renovated so he went back there. He had been at practice all day so Morgan took time out to go to the library, once she got there she got a book and sat down to read.

But Josh came and he wanted to talk to her about his life situation. So she invited him back to Miles house so that they could talk about it since they were at the library. Josh vented to Morgan and the both of them lost track of time.

Miles was heading home exhausted from practice. He just wanted to go home and cuddle with Morgan. As he pulled into the apartment complex he felt something was off. He got out locking the door going up the stairs two by two.

"Morgan" he called her name as he opened the door.

"Mo-" before he could call her name again he paused closing the door.

"Morgan stop playing with me" Miles said walking over to her as she sat on the couch.

"Miles it's not that serious we are just ca-" before she cut finished he looked up at them.

"Josh get the fuck out my house man" Miles said looking directly at him.

"Josh I'm sorry Miles is being very rude come on" Morgan said standing up and Josh followed her.

"It's cool Morgan I'm glad to see you" Josh said giving her a side hug and she hugged him back.

"The fuck" Miles said to hisself as he walked over closing the door in Josh face.

"Miles!" Morgan said as he locked the door,

"Morgan I better not ever catch you hugging that nigga again" Miles told her as he walked off going towards his room.

"Miles seriously fix your attitude" Morgan said following him with her phone in hand.

"Don't tell me what to do Morgan, you had a whole nigga in my house and didn't even tell me" he told her as he stood at the dresser taking off his accessories.

"Miles it's not that serious, it was just Josh" Morgan said as she stood at the doorway.

"It's is that serious, I don't like him so I don't want him no where near my crib ever again Morgan I'm not playing with you" miles said aggressively and Morgan phone began to ring.

"Yea josh" She said answering the phone.

"The fuck" miles said walking over to her and he snatched her phone from her.

"Miles giv-" before she could finish her sentence her mouth dropped as Miles broke her phone in half.

"Miles seriously... your crazy" Morgan said as he threw it on the floor.

"Morgan I will drop that nigga dead infront of you don't play with me" he stepped forward looking her in her eyes and she was shook.

Miles had never acted like that before. He was already so sweet and caring to her. She never though she'd see this side of him. She was so surprised she couldn't even have a reaction.

He walked over punching a whole in the wall getting upset. Morgan stood unsurprised by Miles creating a whole in the wall. He walked in the bathroom slamming the door. Morgan wiped a tear that fell. Miles hurt her feelings.

After Miles snapped on Morgan she left while he was in the shower. He hurt her feelings. She never seen him react how he did. She was at him mom house playing with Junior. Miles mother walked in and sat down.