Chapter 43

Morgan was at home patiently waiting on Miles or Ben to call her. She had baby Bj with her and he was playing the whole time. He was now laying on Morgan bed watching tv.

"Morgan your sheets are done in the dryer" her mom opened her door looking over to her painting.

"Okay" she said as she paid her mom no attention.

"Is that Tasia's baby" she asked pointing at Bj.

"Yea, he's cute isn't it" Morgan said as she looked over at him holding his bottle and watching coco melon.

"Precious, you gone have me one soon" she asked her and Morgan looked at her.

"No, I don't want kids" Morgan said looking at her mom before putting it back on her canvas.

"Why, Mo your my only child you gotta have me some grandkids" she told her and Morgan scoffed.

"Nia here" Morgan said and her mom smile.

"Isn't she cute with her big belly" her mom spoke with pure happiness.

"I haven't been out my since I got here, I haven't seen her" Morgan told her as she shrugged slightly.

"And you didn't come to the gender reveal you hurt her feelings" her mom switched her demeanor quickly.

"I didn't know y'all planned it" Morgan told her in her defense.

"Whatever you say Mo but you better come to tha' baby shower" her mom pointed at her.

"What is she having" Morgan said and she smacked her teeth in disbelief, Morgan literally never came out her room.

"A boy and a girl Mo" her mom closed her door rolling her eyes.

"Twins" Morgan said to herself, she knew Nia was pregnant but not with twins.

"Good" Bj clapped as he burped.

"Good job Bj" Morgan smiled and he smiled back.

"Hey Mo" Nia knocked before walking in, her belly was big.

"Hey Nia" Morgan gave her a slight smile.

"Your mom told me that you wanted to talk" she said as she wobbled into the room, she did look pretty pregnant.

"Um.. yea congratulations" Morgan said deciding whether she should have a conversation with her or not.

"Thanks, it's very pretty in here." she said as she looked around Morgan pink & black room.

"Thank you" Morgan smiled and Nia looked back to see Bj looking at her stomach.

"Mo is this Tasia baby" Nia asked as she smiled at him.

"Yea" Morgan looked over at them, she couldn't believe Nia was pregnant with twins.

"He is cute, how old is he" she asked and Morgan smiled as Bj crawled to Nia.

"Almost one" she told her Nia picked him up.

"Hey babyboy" Nia smiled and he touched her stomach.

"Baby" Bj looked at Morgan and Morgan clapped and smiled.

"Babies" Morgan talked with him and he smile with his little teeth showing.

"Mo I wanted to ask you um... do you have a problem with me being pregnant" Nia asked her and Morgan smiled fell in the quickness.

"Why you say that" she asked and Bj just rubbed her belly.

"Well you haven't came out your room since we got here, your mom invites you out with us all the time you decline, you didn't come to my baby shower, you don't talk to me and I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for whatever I did, I'm pregnant and I need nothing but support on my side right now" Nia told her truthfully as she held her tears.