CHAPTER 10

M I L E S

"Rj" he heard somebody banging on his door this Sunday morning.

"What the fuck" he said as he sat up grabbing his phone.

He looked to see it was 8 in the morning. Hearing somebody bang again he hopped up grabbing his gun. He had on sweats and a wife beater. As he got closer he looked in the peel hole to see Ben outside his door. He swung the door open.

"Nigga it's eight in the morning, fuck is you doing here" he asked as he turned sitting his gun on the living room table.

"Nigga I know that shit, I'm here because yo ass said you was going to church with me and ya moms" he said as he closed the door.

"Oh shit, that's why you look like the lightskin Tyrese" Rj joked as he looked to see Ben dressed up nice.

"Nigga shut up and go get ready" he said as he sat down on the other end of the couch.

"Man whatever" he said standing up.

He went in his room and got himself ready. He showered and dressed up nicely. He dressed in a black dress shirt, and some black dress pants with Gucci dress shoes. He had got a haircut yesterday so he was cleaned up pretty nice.

"Alright nigga let's go" He said walking out his room putting on his Rolex.

"Took yo ass long enough, service about to start in 30 minutes nigga" Ben said standing up grabbing his keys off the couch.

"Yea iight, lets go" he said grabbing his keys and they both headed out.

"Yo Rj, ya pops wanna talk to us after church so we sliding his way" Ben said as they unlocked their cars.

"Heard you" he said as he got in they car and they headed to church.

Once they got there they got out and walked in to and took a seat by Miles mother. Miles looked around before getting comfortable. The sound off the church doors opened causing Ben to look back.

"She here bro" Ben bumped Miles excitedly.

"Who" he asked unsure.

Before he could look back Anastasia and Morgan came up and sat beside Ben. Anastasia sat by Ben and Mo sat on the end. He admired her attire, she dressed in a black dress and a jean jacket with some black and white 1's. Her hair was hanging with curls and she looked pretty, very pretty.

"Miles you invited her to church" his mom leaned over whispering in his ear.

"No ma'am, I think she came with her friend" he told her and Junior hopped down out his grandmother lap.

"MORGAN" he yelled as he jogged by everybody.

"Hey lil man" she smiled as she leaned over picking him up, he embraced her into a hug.

"Morning everybody, welcome to today's Sunday service" the pastor stood up and spoke into the mic.

The service had began and the whole time Miles couldn't keep his eyes to hisself. Ever song they sung, Morgan sung with them with a sleeping Junior on her chest.