Chapter 36

Morgan woke up with Miles asleep on top of her. She sigh knowing she would be able to move until he woke up. He was snoring in her ear so she slightly found her way out of his grip. She used the restroom and took a shower .

Once she got out she dressed and sat on the patio. She propped her phone up and FaceTimed her mom. As it rung she put her hair in a bun and made sure none of the passion marks showed.

"Morning Mo- are you in Hawaii" her mom asked as she noticed the background.

"How you know" she asked with a slight smile.

"Me and your father was at the same hotel" she said and Morgan nodded.

"Well yea me and Miles are here" she said and her mom gave her a look she couldn't read.

"Are y'all using protection" she asked and Morgan eyes widen.

"No" Miles answered as he came out of nowhere.

"Miles" Morgan said as she turned around and he started laughing before kissing her cheek.

"Morning Mo, Morning Mrs.Sage ... when you get off the phone I want to talk to you" he told her and he walked back in the hotel.

"Morgan y'all make sure y'all use protection cause it's almost time for you to get another birth control thing in your arm" she said and Morgan sigh.

"Okay mom, anyways so any word back from my paintings that were stole" she asked and her mom sigh.

"Mo I told you the only way we can get them back is if we pay for them." she said and Morgan felt so defeated.

"So there's no other way I can get them back" she asked and her mom sigh.

"Talk to your father Morgan, that's the only way he will give them back to you." she said and Morgan shook her head no.

"He's not my father momma, I have nothing to say to him." Morgan told her and Monica sigh.

"Morgan, he's in jail there's nothing he can do to you in there" she said and Morgan refused.

"Okay so next topic, is it safe for me to come home next week" she asked and her mom sigh once again.

"No, I'm coming down to Compton to put a sale on our old house." She said and Morgan nodded.

"Okay, well we'll be back down there next week." Morgan said and they finished their conversation and hung up.

Morgan walked in the hotel to see Miles fresh out the shower. He had on some hopping shorts and a black wife beater. He sat on the bed rolling a backwood.

"How did you get weed Miles." She asked as she sat in the chair putting her phone on the desk.

"My dad owns the private we was on, it automatically comes when you fly" he said and Morgan shook her head.

"Oh, well what you want to talk about" she asked and Miles looked over at her as she traced over her tattoo with her finger.

"Tasia, Ben, and Andrea are coming as well as my mom and pops" Miles told her and she looked up at him.

"Why." She asked and he sigh.

"What happened between you and Tasia." He asked and Morgan shook her head:

"Nothing, I just don't want to be her friends anymore." Morgan told him as she went back to tracing her tattoo.

"What happened" he asked as he sealed the blunt.

"She didn't take up for me like she normally would when it came to me and Andrea" Morgan admitted and he looked over at her.

"So you cut her off because of that." Miles asked as he sat his blunt down.

Broken. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें