Chapter 14

It was 10 at night and Morgan had just got home. As she walked up on the porch she realized she left her keys and couldn't get in. She pulled her phone out and dialed her mom number but changed her mind.

"Fuck" she said in complete frustrated.

Her hand was in pain. She was about to cry, the pain was starting to get unbearable. She walked off the porch holding her arm in pain, both her wrist and finger was broken and they gave her a lot of pain.

"Oh my god" she hissed as she tried to reach for the gate but her arm gave out.

"Morgan" her fathers voice caused her to turn around quickly.

"My wrist and finger is already broken" she said as tears swelled in her eyes, it hurt'd so bad. 

"Where you was" he asked firmly, she watched as he balled his fist.

"I'm not even scared go ahead and do it" she shrugged wiping her tears.

"For real" he asked walking up on her.

She shrugged as much as she could. He punched her in the face causing her to fall into the fence. She held her face in pain as her arm ached from hitting it against the fence.

"I'm tried of this shit" she told herself.

As he was about to throw another punch, she moved out the way and hit him with a mean right hook causing him to stumble. Morgan punched him again making his nose buss with blood.

"Come on" she said backing up and he ran right into her knocking the gate down.

"FUCK" she let out a loud scream in pain as her arm popped.

She knee'd him in the balls and he rolled off of her. She held her arm in pure pain as she tried her best get up. She stomped her feet hard as her arm filled with pain.

"Fuck" she said as she started to calm down.

She used all her body strength and sat up. She had to push herself up and she started to limp. Her whole right side was killing her. He stood up and walked behind her holding his nose.

"Stupid bi-" before he could hit her he felt the end of a gun against his temple.

"Call her a bitch if you want to" Ben's voice held a deep tone as he held the gun to Oscars temple.

"What you think you sum gangsta' huh, you ain't gone shoot me" he said and he felt another gun go against the other side of his temple.

"But I will" Miles firm deep voice cause Morgan to look back.

"Cat got ya tongue now huh" Ben said and Miles hit him hard with the end of the gun knocking him out.

Morgan watched his body fall and she didn't even care if he was dead or not. She looked at Ben then Miles before turning around walking away holding her arm.

"Morgan" Miles said walking behind her putting his gun away.

"Bitch ass nigga" Ben said kicking him before he walked away.

"Mo" Miles said as he caught her at the end of the driveway.

"what" she said with no emotion at all.

"Where you been, I been looking for you" he told her completely concerned about her.

"You didn't look hard enough, I was at the library" she said going to walk around him but he stopped her.

"Where you going, we going back to my place" he told her and she shook her head no.

"No I'm not" she said going to walk around him again but again he stopped her.