Chapter 40

Morgan was sitting on the living room couch drawing on her new drawing pad Miles bought her a while ago. She was bored and he went to the store and she was waiting on him to come back because he told her he wanted to talk when he got back.

"Benjamin" she heard Tasia banging on the door.

She got up and went over opening it.

"Ben ass over here" Tasia asked walking in looking around.

"No, let me hold the baby" Morgan said and Tasia handed him over as she closed the door.

"Girl he told me to meet him over here and he ain't even here" Tasia said as she walked over to the couch.

"Hey baby Bj" Morgan baby talk to Bj as she walked over sitting on the couch.

"Let me call his ass" Tasia pulled her phone out and FaceTimed him.

"Wassup bae" Ben answered as his face popped up.

"Where the hell you at" she asked and Ben smacked his teeth.

"Watch ya mouth Tasia" Ben said and Tasia cleared her throat.

"My bad baby daddy, where are you at love" she asked so nicely before the two shared a laugh. Morgan just shook her head smiling.

"I'm at the store with Miles ass, he buying Morgan some eyedrops" Ben told him as he turned the camera around showing Miles standing in the minute of the aisle.

"Morgan you asked Miles for eyedrops" Tasia asked her and she shook her head no.

"No, i was sleep when he left" Morgan told her and Tasia smacked her teeth.

"Tasia with Morgan" Miles asked and Ben turned the camera back on him.

"If you wanna talk to her then you call her I'm talking to my girl right now" Ben joked and Miles smacked his teeth snatching the phone.

"Tasia let me talk to Morgan" Miles told her and she turned the camera on Morgan.

"Yo Mo what do it matter what kind of eyedrops I get for you" he asked her politely.

"No it doesn't" she said smiling and he smiled back at her.

"Give my phone nigga" Ben said as he took the phone back seeing him blush.

"Niggas always hating man" Miles laughed as he grabbed the most expensive eyedrops there was.

"Come on nigga" Miles said and Ben turned around looking back at the camera.

"Bae we on the way" Ben said and Tasia hung up.

"Miles love him some Morgan" Tasia said and Morgan just smiled and laughed.

"Miles is a good dude" Morgan told her as she rocked Bj to sleep.

"Why you ain't made him yours yet" Tasia asked her and she shrugged.

"Do you think Miles would really want to spend the rest of his life with me" Morgan asked her on a serious note.

"Of course Mo, you don't think he loves you" Tasia asked and Morgan gave her a look.

"I know he loves me, I'm just saying I barely wanna spend the rest of my life with myself so I just wonder what he see in my future that makes him want me for the rest of his life" Morgan asked and Tasia smiled.

"Morgan your a pretty girl inside and out, you always so sweet and you paint the prettiest pictures I ever seen. You go to church, you pray, you have a heart of gold but a soul full of pain. Outside of the female drama he treat you like the princess you are and I love that for you" Tasia told her and she almost cried.