Chapter 32

*2 days until it's time for Morgan to leave*

Morgan was helping Tasia seat the baby room up. She was really excited for Tasia. The last couple days she was making the best of them. Her gift came in for the baby and she was about to show her the gift.

"Tasia...here goes the gift I did for you and Ben" she said pushing the big box into the room.

"Damn Morgan what is that" she asked and Morgan chuckled.

"I'm about to open it" she said as she laid it down on the floor.

"Alright let me sit down" she said as she grabbed a chair careful sitting down.

Ben and Miles were out getting last minute baby stuff. Morgan opened the box and unwrapping the girl from the plastic.

"MORGAN" Tasia yelled in complete excitement and shock.

It was a beautiful 3-dimensional painting. It was Ben and Tasia Maternity pictures. Ben was down on one knee kissing her belly while she held the bottom of it. Morgan painted it with a blue background and blue butterflies surrounded the pictures.

"What" she said looking at Tasia and she started crying.

"When did you do this" she asked as she got down to take a better look at the beautiful art.

"Well I did it the night you sent me y'all maternity photos, it took me a week and four days to get this done and I wanted to get it shipped by the day of the baby shower but it didn't go as planned" she told Tasia and Tasia was just smiling as tears rolled down her face.

"I love you so much" she said hugging Morgan and Morgan hugged her back.

"I love you too" she said as she hugged her tight.

"Do you really have to leave Friday" she asked as she pulled back from the hug.

"I knew you was gone ask me that" she said and they heard the door open.

"TASIA" Ben yelled her name and she smacked her teeth.

"He kills me doing that shit" she said and Morgan laughed.

"I love y'all two" she said and Tasia looked at her.

"Speaking of us two, you and Miles sholl been kicking it. You ain't slick, I know you be spending the night with him" she said and Morgan shook her head smiling.

"It's nothing like that Anastasia" she said and Tasia chuckled.

"Mmhmm..... it is something like that you just said my whole government name." She said and Morgan was just smiling.

"We'll talk about that later" she said and as she heard the boys getting closer to the room.

"TASIA" Ben yelled as he got closer to the rom.

"IM IN HERE" she yelled and he walked in the room with Miles behind him.

Both of them were high. Higher than a kite.

"Damn, this shit is beautiful who did this" Ben said as he looked a the big painting sitting on the floor.

"That is fye" Miles said looking at it.

"Morgan did it, and can you and your friend here hang it up on the wall in the living room" she asked him and they both was stuck on the painting.

"Where Morgan at" Miles asked as he kept his eyes on the picture.

"She left" Tasia said and Miles looked up so fast.

"Stop playing with me Tasia for real man" he said chuckling as he seen Morgan standing beside her.