CHAPTER 12

M O R G A N

It was Thursday afternoon and Morgan was heading home. Her week had been fun. She went bowling with Mikes, Tasia, and Ben Tuesday. Wednesday she went to the aquarium with Miles and Junior. Her and miles were building a great friendship.

As she walked home her phone rung. An  anonymous caller. She sigh, her heart started to beat fast. She answered and out the phone to her ear.

"Morgan, what you doing" Miles asked and she let out a sigh in relief.

"Miles why are you calling me from an anonymous number" she asked him as he continued her walk home from school.

"My phone is dead so I'm using Ben, so what you doing" he asked her and she sigh.

"On my way home from school, which you didn't attend today" she told him and he smacked his teeth.

"I had business to handle, you trynna grab something to eat later" he asked her and she smiled.

"Please let me pay this time" she said and he chuckled.

"Ain't happening, I'll be by at 7" he told her and she nodded as if he could see her.

"Alright I'll be ready" she said as she walked up her driveway.

"Alright ma, I'll talk to you later" he said and she hung up as she unlocked the door.

"Morgan baby" her mom voice caught her off guard.

"Mom, whats with all the bags and stuff" she asked as she looked to see five suitcases.

"I have to stay in New York for three months, I know you don't wanna go so I'm leaving the house to you" she told her nd Morgan heart dropped.

"Isn't Omar coming back tomorrow" she asked and her mom looked at her like she was crazy.

"Morgan he's your father, don't ever call him by his real name. And yes he will be here tomorrow, only for two days though" she said and Morgan sigh.

"Ok, have a great trip in New York" she said walking towards the stairs.

"Alright, see you in three months baby" she said and Morgan nodded as she continued walking up the stairs.

She threw all her stuff down and broke down crying. She didn't wanna be by herself for the next 3 months. She couldn't even remember the last time her mom was actually home. She was over her life at this point.

"Miles, come on ya pops got all the information now" Ben said as he sat outside smoking a blunt.

"I hope he make this quick, I got plans" he said and as they headed in the house.

"With Morgan" Ben guessed and Miles nodded with a smirk.

"You like her bro" Ben asked as they walked to the front of the house.

"No, I enjoy her presence" he said and they started laughing.

"Boys, have a seat please" his pops said and they sat down in the chairs.

"So two weeks ago, we was discussing Omar aka O-man." His pops said and everybody nodded.

"Right" Miles said for everybody.

"So we found out who his daughter and wife is, pass these around" his pops said and once Miles looked at the paper his blood boiled.

"This ain't right" he said as she looked at the picture of Morgan smiling with her mom and father.