CHAPTER 44

*Ben in MM*

"Morgan I'm sorry Ben wanted to play this morning" Tasia said as she walked in the studio.

"I was late too" Morgan chuckled shaking her head.

"Them brothers I tell you, that man showed out this morning" Morgan told her as she turned the music back pulling up her hair showing her hickey on her neck.

"Morgan you know their Muslims" Tasia asked her as she sat down.

"No wonder why he's so violent but sweet" Morgan said and Tasia nodded.

"Right, can you believe we both got lucky and their brothers" Tasia said and Morgan was shocked.

"It's so much I don't know about them, I kinda felt like they were brothers though" Morgan said as she sat back in her chair.

"Me and Ben are best friends, he tell me everything. Literally everything, anything I want to know he gone tell me ain't gone think twice" Tasia spoke highly of Ben's manhood.

"I love to that for you Tasia, I'm glad he makes you happy and smile. It looks good on you" Morgan told her as she took her hair putting it in a ponytail.

"Mo that's sweet of you, so how's at home going" she asked her and she shrugged.

"It's okay, same stuff. My mom been on me lately though because I don't come out my room but for what, I don't have nothing to say" Morgan said and Tasia sigh.

"Last time I was over there she kept asking me were you pregnant, that's why I asked you" Tasia said and Morgan smacked her teeth.

"I'm not pregnant, if I was you of all people would know" Morgan said as she began to turn her music back up.

"Right but anyways let's get to it Mo" Tasia said as she took her jacket off.

"Miles we need to talk" Iyanna walked over to him as he sat drinking water.

"I'm busy right now" he told her as he pulled the water bottle from his lips, he was tired & full of sweat.

"You didn't even tell me you wasn't coming then I seen you at the movies with that b-" before she could finish Miles stood up.

"Watch your mouth" he pointed at her before walking off.

"Miles I'm not done talking to you" Iyanna followed behind him.

"I'm done talking to you" Miles told her as he picked up his gloves.

"Why would you tell me you was going to treat me to lunch and you ditch on me. I was waiting for you for almost two hours" Iyanna told him and he continued putting his gloves on not giving her an ounce of attention.

"Miles I know you hear me talking to you" Iyanna said walking up on him.

"Iyanna I don't understand what you want out of this conversation but I'm getting back in the ring" he told him as he walked towards the ring and she followed.

"Seriously Miles, you hurt my feelings" Yanna told him as her eyes watered with tears.

"Okay my bad" Miles apologized before getting in the ring leaving her standing there.

"You don't even care" Yanna said as a tear fell.

"You gone stand here and cry though" he asked her and she walked off wiping her face.

He was wrong. He knew he was. Sighing he quickly got out the ring and followed her out taking off his gloves. As a man he wanted to apologized because his intent was to never hurt her feelings. As he walked outside he felt a sting of fire hit him arm.