CHAPTER 11

It was Monday and Morgan was nervous. Friday, her father would return and she couldn't keep her mind off of it. She hadn't ate in four days and it was starting to show.

"Yo Morgan" she felt someone tap her as she walked down the hall.

"Yea" she took out her headphones and turned around to see it was Miles.

"You know you my partner for the math project right" he asked her and she sigh, she had forgot Mr.O assigned math projects last week.

"Oh yea" she said and Miles noticed she was hesitant, very hesitant.

"So when we gone do it" he asked and she shrugged.

"When is it do again" she asked him and he smacked his teeth.

"Yo ma I don't know what's going on with you but we got a project and I'm not gone do this by myself so wassup" he snapped at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Look" she said as she turned grabbing her sharpie out the side of her bag, she grabbed his arm and began writing on it.

"Yo Morgan what you doin" he asked as he turned to see what she was writing on him.

"There's my number, call me and you can over or vise verses and we complete the project" she said looking up at him before hurrying away.

She didn't want any drama with anyone. She knew that Miles was Rj now and wasn't down for no female drama. Yes he was a fine and all but she wasn't even gone put herself on that situation.

"MORGAN" she heard her name being yelled from the other end of the hall.

"Who the fuc-" before she cut finish she felt herself being tackled by Tasia.

"I MISSED YOU BESTIEEE" she squealed as Morgan put her down.

"I see" she said fixing her clothes, Tasia giggled.

"So are we gone talk about why I just seen you give Rj your number or the point that you haven't been eating" she whispered as they walked down the hall, school was over.

"Tasia please don't" she pleaded as they walked out the door.

"Morgan I can see your veins through your hand" she said holding Mo wrist up then dropping it.

"I have been eating" Morgan lies and Tasia smacked her teeth.

"The point that your lying to me is making me mad Mo" she said becoming upset.

"Tasia I'm good, you don't have to be so worried about me alright" Morgan assures her and Tasia sigh.

"I'm send a pizza to your house later, you better eat it Mo" she said pointing at Morgan before storming away upset.

Morgan just wanted to cry. She was emotional, and hadn't cried her eyes out lately. She put her headphones in and walked away. She wiped under her eyes as tears fell, she was struggling right now and had no motivation.

Once she got home, her mom car wasn't in the driveway and neither was her father. She sigh in relief and she walked the house. She walked upstairs and changed clothes, she put on sweats and a black wife beater.

She had to get mind off her father. She did no other than paint and listen to music. A hour into her meditation her phone rung. She grabbed it and answered it without looking at the contact number.

"Afternoon Morgan, how you doing sweetie" Miss.Pat asked as she answered the phone.

"Afternoon Miss.Pat I'm doing fine, you want me to babysit" she asked a bit excited, Junior would definitely keep her mind off her father.