Chapter 39

By the morning Miles was knocking on Tasia and Ben door. He seriously couldn't get Morgan off his mind. He didn't sleep or anything. Stayed up smoking and thinking how he was gone fix stuff at this point.

"Miles wh-" before Tasia could finish he walked straight in.

"Where's Morgan" he asked her and she shrugged.

"She left about twenty minutes ago" Tasia told him.

"Where did she go" he asked Tasia and she shrugged.

"I don't know, with Josh I think" she said and Moles anger rose to a million within a second.

"That lightskin nigga" he asked and she chuckle.

"You lightskin to" She said putting he hand on her hip.

"Shut up Tasia" he said before walking back out.

He walked to his car and got it. He pulled out the driveway and headed to the library. He took a couple of breaths. He got up and went to every floor until he could find them. At the fifth floor, he spotted Morgan's headband and made his way over to her.

"Morgan" Miles said sitting infront of her.

"Miles leave me alone" Morgan whispered and he smacked his teeth.

"I did" Miles whispered to her and she stood up.

"I'm leaving" she said standing up grabbing her book walking off.

"Morgan if you want me to be quiet I suggest you talk to me" he told her as he followed her.

"Hey Morgan" Josh began to approach her.

"Oh god" she whispered to herself and Miles looked up.

"Yo Mo where you was yesterday. I thought you told me we could hang out" Josh said as he walked up on her and Miles.

"Josh I'll call you later" Morgan told him and Miles looked at her.

"No she ain't, listen she don't even wanna be friends nomore" Miles told him as he spoke for Morgan.

"Josh I never said that, I'll cal-" before Morgan could finish Josh and Miles stood man to man.

"What's your problem with me man" Josh asked Miles.

"I don't like you" Miles told him as he remained humble.

"And why is that" Josh asked him and Morgan walked off from the both of them without even noticing.

"Because you slept with my girl" Miles told him and Josh smacked his teeth.

"The night wasn't suppose to happen man, we both passed that so why you can't be" Josh asked and Miles walked away from Josh in order to control his anger.

Meanwhile Morgan got in the car with her mom.

"Morgan your fathers court date is tomorrow" she told her and Morgan sat back in her seat.

"Okay are you testifying for me still" she asked her mom.

"I'll try Morgan" she said fanning her off and Morgan sigh.

"What did he say to you today" She asked her and she took a deep breath.

"That he wants you to come see him ever month and the dna test to be done" She said and Morgan mouth dropped.

"I'm his kid, we gotta have another one" Morgan said and Monica got onto the interstate.

"But it wasn't through the court Morgan" she said and she sounded frustrated with Morgan.