CHAPTER 4

M O R G A N

Today was Saturday, and I was more than happy. My parents weren't home for the weekend so that meant I could have a great day. My arm was still a little sore but I was gone fine. I had already got up and got dressed in a pretty yellow shirt, black jeans, and my high top yellow and black vans.

"Morgan, I'm going to have friends over so can you leave" Nia asked as I put a ponytail in my head.

"Why do I have to leave, this is my parents house" i asked even though I was leaving.

"Because my friends don't like you" she said and i felt bad.

"Do you know why they don't like me, I mean they don't know me but they just dislike me" I told her as I grabbed my yellow flower head band.

"Because your you I think" she said and I placed the headband on my head.

"Well I think you need new friends" I told her as I walked passed her going to my room.

"Morgan can you answer my question, I don't care about that stuff" she said and I sigh shaking my head as I grabbed my charger and phone.

"I'm going to the library, if you need me that's where I'll be" I told her and she smiled walking out my room.

I grabbed my black MCM bookbag, and inserted my charger in it grabbing my headphones. I zipped my bookbag and put it on my shoulder. I carefully put it on my left shoulder. Making my way down the hall I grabbed a water and left the house.

Goodbye by Jagged Edge played thru my headphones as I walked down the street. I walked fifteen minutes to the library humming to Monica, Mary J. Blige, and Aaliyah.

"Morning Mo" Jousha greeted me as I walked in.

"Morning josh" I said as I walked pass him going to the Non-Fiction area.

I grabbed the "Thirteen Reasons Why" by Asher and got seated at the table and began reading my book. Midway through chapter 6 my phone rung. Pulling it out I seen it was a Unknown number. I sigh as I answered it clearing my throat.

"Hello" I answered fearing it was my father.

"Hello is this Morgan" I heard a lady ask causing me to let out a breath.

"Umm Yes" i answered her question.

"Hey this is Miss.Pat, the lady who ask you did you babysit" she said and I thought back to who this could be.

"Oh Yes ma'am, do you need me today" I asked her.

"Well Jasheh has been talking about you since yesterday, so I wanted to know would you take him out for a hour or two" she said and I twisted my lips up thinking.

"Ok yes ma'am, I'll be there at five" I told her and we simply said our goodbyes and she hung up. I continued reading my book until my phone rung again.

"Yes Anastasia" I said her government name as I answered the phone.

"You must be reading a book" she asked me causing me to giggle.

"Yes I am, what you need" I whispered since I was in the library.

"Can you come to the mall with me to help me pick out a outfit" she asked me and I looked at the time on the clock which was 12:42 pm.

"Sure, you can pick me up from the library or I can walk to you house" I told her and she smack her teeth.

"I'm already outside" she said and I looked out the window to see her car outside.