Chapter 35

*Miles in MM*

Morgan woke up in Hawaii with one thing on her mind. Miles was still sleep since he stayed up the whole flight. Morgan had already showered and dress up. She was about to leave the hotel.

"Miles... Miles" Morgan said shaking him as his loud snoring covered the room.

"Yea Mo"  he sat up before falling back to sleep.

"Oh God" she said after his snoring covered the room loudly again.

She left and after about 5 minutes of her being gone Miles woke up. He got up to look for her but she was gone. He called her and she answered on the fifth ring.

"Yea right there... hey miles" she started talking to someone else before greeting Miles.

"What you doing, and where you at" he asked and she looked at the camera, she was so pretty.

"To get a tattoo, it's next door to our hotel" Morgan told him and he walked round the room looking out to the city.

"I'll be over there" he said and Morgan looked up meaning someone was talking to her.

"Hey Miles my tattoo only takes thirty minutes so I'll be back there soon." She said as she stood up talking to him as she walked.

"How much is your tattoo" he asked and she chuckled.

"It's only eighth dollars Miles, it's not that big" she said thinking nothing of it.

"Alright I'm sending you a hundred dollars on Apple Pay, I'll be waiting for you at the hotel" he said as he sent her the money.

"Miles no, i got it" she said looking at the camera.

"And I got you, I'll see you when you get back" he said and she smacked her teeth before smiling hanging up the phone.

"Love that girl man" Miles said to hisself as he tossed his phone in the bed going to take a shower.

Morgan was back at the hotel and unwrapping her tattoo. She stood in the window taking pictures, she felt pretty and she wanted to paint a drawing of herself. She felt she don't have any decent pictures of herself so she felt now would be the time to take some since she had a new tattoo.

"You look pretty" Miles said as she finished taking a picture.

"Thanks... you know you take very long showers Miles" Morgan said and Miles chuckled as he walked out the room with only a towel on.

"Let me see the pictures you just took" Miles said walking over to her.

"Dang I haven't even looked at them myself" she said smiling and Miles shrugged.

"I don't care let me see them" he said and she sigh unlocking her phone.